• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiva

Ghost User
    Years
    So, what do you think of the change in the color scheme of the site? I think its cold because it is blue.

*steals cookies* (whispers) Hehehehe...he will NEVER notice they are gone...

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    COOKIES!I want one!But it depends....can I have one?And what type of cookie is it? 0_0
    Hehehhee. He hasent logged on all this week i'v been on. *sniff*
    Well ill be back!Bye-bee!
    Oh!And whats uppie!!!!?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    hi zel how are you?
    how are the weather?

what are you hobbies??

see you later take care

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Seeing As though I am still new to this site I'll openly state My newbness..Zel you rock SHinygold is a Masterpiece (or um it will be when you finish =])

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 10, 2023
    Hey zel, I know this may be a stupid thing to ask but your thread has been locked for some time. Is it really taking that long? I mean I really loved what you did to the game I'd just love nothing more than to see the finished thing. I just wanted to know if you were still working on it.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Let's make it easier and quote everyone, I'm sure I'll find something to say to each of you :P

ah I see. well I'm not that far yet (lucky), I think I'm at secondary education now? we use different terms here in the Netherlands, so I can be easly confused with those things.

rpg games eh? well I play more FPS shooters, but I love most games where you "have to be tactic". like pokemon and final fantasy, you can level up and then continue, but I don't have the patience for that, so I beat the game the tactic way.
    I think I beated PMD1 around lvl.25 and PMD2 around lvl.30? and I think that when I beated the E4 with diamond, my pokemons were around lvl.35.

I also love games with a great story, like PMD.

I dislike the FPS, but, maybe because I'm not good at them (I lost everytime I played C.Strike), I dont see the entertainment at shooting at something.

Obviously, games with a good story are always my favorite ones. If there is one game that I'll never forget is FF7.

But I'm not that good to play RPGs in terms of strategy. I just play the game as I feel like (otherwise it wouldnt be an RPG :P), of course, after beating the game I may go back and read some guides and try to get better equipment, etc :D

I am hooked by an online game as well... :laugh:

anyways, how are you today, zel?
    how's life/ what's new?

and what do you wish to say? :D

Nah, I should say that I'm more than hooked.

I'm fine. I really wasnt planning to log in today, but, I accidentaly got in >_<

Life? Well, I got in charge of things at job while my teammate-boss is at vacations. Big responsability, but I think I've been doing well :)
    Other than that, I'm starting to study for exams coming during the second half of February. I'm now used to have exams close to my birthday, which is sad.
    Oh, but I'm planning to go see Deep Purple's show here in Argentina (they play on my birthday! XD). The thing is that I should be more determined and say "go buy the tickets, you fool!"

And, what I want to say? Maybe, "dont hate me if I'm not too active around here" :(

Zel!!!! *hugs* I'v missed you soo much! How you been? ^_^

Hi there sweetie! *pays copyright to Jeremy*
    Well, I havent been too motivated to come around here, as you can guess from my inactivity on PC. I'm getting older, so I think it's the natural way of things.

So, what do you think of the change in the color scheme of the site? I think its cold because it is blue.

*steals cookies* (whispers) Hehehehe...he will NEVER notice they are gone...

It looks nice. Although I prefer light green over light blue (that's why I keep on using 10th anniversary theme)

COOKIES!I want one!But it depends....can I have one?And what type of cookie is it? 0_0
    Hehehhee. He hasent logged on all this week i'v been on. *sniff*
    Well ill be back!Bye-bee!
    Oh!And whats uppie!!!!?

Take one, pinky...

Huh? The jar is empty? When did it happened? O.o

Well, you'll have to wait till I make some more :)

hi zel how are you?
    how are the weather?

what are you hobbies??

see you later take care

Hot, and we rarely get any rain since the beginning of January (and that's causing problems for the farming), I'm really getting tired of seeing the sun everyday. As you know, I like rainy days more.

Current ones are playing videogames, watching the TV and working at job (I'm lucky to work on something I like :))

Hey can i join? Zel is coool, lol.

No, I'm not cool :D

this is gonna sound wierd but... wats yer view on global warming?

THAT WE'LL DIE SOON!!! :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Well, not like we'll die, but, going at this rate, unless the scientist people do something to fix this (or... the space guys find us another place to ruin... O.o), there's a possibility that the world gets tired of us. You see the news everyday, it has started.

I hope the future generations dont grow with the thought of "it wont affect me, so I wont do anything about it"

Seeing As though I am still new to this site I'll openly state My newbness..Zel you rock SHinygold is a Masterpiece (or um it will be when you finish =])

Thanks, I guess :)

I wanna join Zels fan club please can 1 join!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone is welcome, although I'm not sure how much activity there will be here.

Welcome!!!!!!! Zel's awsome!

No, I'm not! :embarrass

Hey man, it's been a while. How's everything been going outside of the world of online poke-fandom? :D

...Can "1" join? Are you sure that's what you meant to say? o_o;

fandom? O.o

Going well, working hard, studying not so hard XD

Hey zel, I know this may be a stupid thing to ask but your thread has been locked for some time. Is it really taking that long? I mean I really loved what you did to the game I'd just love nothing more than to see the finished thing. I just wanted to know if you were still working on it.

It's not like it's taking long to work on it. It's taking long to regain motivation and interest on it. As I've been saying, I'm getting older and it's hard to mantain the same interest on Pokemon while being 21 (about to be 22) as what I had when I was 14,15 and so on.

swampert, couldnt quote your post, but of course, you are welcome.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I dislike the FPS, but, maybe because I'm not good at them (I lost everytime I played C.Strike), I dont see the entertainment at shooting at something.

Obviously, games with a good story are always my favorite ones. If there is one game that I'll never forget is FF7.

But I'm not that good to play RPGs in terms of strategy. I just play the game as I feel like (otherwise it wouldnt be an RPG :P), of course, after beating the game I may go back and read some guides and try to get better equipment, etc :D

I must agree, I hate Counter Strike too. I suck at it too, and I think it's just an overated game. try a FPS game like Call of Duty, it's WAY better than Counter Strike. but maybe you indeed don't like FPS games. everyone have their own tastes, right?

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    well, zel. if you like online games which has the same feel of FF games, try Atlantica. ;)

anyways, you don't remember? o.O
    I stole all of your cookies. :D

oh, and why would I hate you? :\

anyways, that is really a big responsibility, zel. Hope things go well. :)
    Oh, and I should take this chance to greet you an advance happy birthday, for probably, I'll forget. D:

Well, Advance Happy Birthday, zel~
    Maybe I should give you a cookie jar as a gift? :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2009
    joiner

join!join!
    i wanna join!
    and well,is there something new and fun?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back