• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

Years
  • I need a new phone. It's running out of storage to the point I deleted Pokemon Go (it never worked properly on my phone anyway).

how much storage capacity does it have?

i'd argue nowadays that 64GB is too little. 256 and 512 should be the upper, with 128 standard

Years
  • just wondering but does anybody use a laptop desk with their laptop?

that is if you aren't using it in a spot near a table or in a living room

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    just wondering but does anybody use a laptop desk with their laptop?

that is if you aren't using it in a spot near a table or in a living room
    what is a 'laptop desk'? different from normal desks?

Years
  • what is a 'laptop desk'? different from normal desks?
    yea definitely different. it's something you use while sitting down and it sits atop your lap.

here's an example:
    tKUA5by.png

Years
  • yea definitely different. it's something you use while sitting down and it sits atop your lap.

here's an example:
    tKUA5by.png

from my and my gf's experience, this is very uncomfortable after an hour. if i main'd a set-up like this i'd have to take back ache breaks every 20 minutes. ergo-wise, nothing beats having an adjustable desk arm mount for my lappie.

Years
  • from my and my gf's experience, this is very uncomfortable after an hour. if i main'd a set-up like this i'd have to take back ache breaks every 20 minutes. ergo-wise, nothing beats having an adjustable desk arm mount for my lappie.

the one i have is actually very comfortable but ig that's because i do adjust my posture every few minutes

Years
    • Seen today
    I'd only have one laptop that would fit something like that, my Macbook. My gaming laptop would be far too big for that.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Bleach is waaay too long for me sadly. The longest anime I watched in recent times was Hunter x Hunter 2011 which was around 3 years ago I think? And 130ish eps? Which is already far longer than anything I would have considered watching, but I really got addicted to it lol. Not found a long anime I feel the same way about since.

I relate to this. Literally. Don't even have to copy paste 😂

Alright
    Coming to anime, Banana fish was brilliant and tore me apart

Years
  • I'd only have one laptop that would fit something like that, my Macbook. My gaming laptop would be far too big for that.

i actually saw some at the store today that would fit laptops as large as 17 inches and the one i have at home fits my 15" just fine. there's space for the mouse and even a little indentation to prop your phone up with as well!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    So, how are you all feeling about your current journeys? :D

Years
  • Let's revive this thread again. Do you remember your first days on PC?

Hello, Wandering Thread, and welcome to the forums!
    Do you have a favourite pokémon ?

-
    Joke aside, I do remember my first days on PC, being greeted by very friendly and welcoming people, like some eeveelutions, and posting some short pokédex fact-checking stories! To think one year has passed since that day...

Years
  • I first joined because of Challenges and it became my home for a very long time. It took me I think 4-5 years until I started branching out to other parts of the forum. Good thing that happened. I met so many cool people outside the former ghost town of Challenges.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I remember being impressed with PC"s friendliness even before I joined. And was blown away again by how welcoming everyone was when I finally did join. Those were the days before we even had visitor messages on profiles, and I had so many conversations with people through private messages before moving on to MSN Messenger.

Yes, it has been seventeen years that I've been a member here. Had to take a moment to think about that one.

Despite the friendliness here, it took a little time before I felt comfortable posting in the fanfic section. I think because everyone there was on a first-name basis with one another, so it felt a little like intruding on a club. But, once I did start taking part, I was welcomed in.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hey I found this.

No big contribution to above conversation, but I joined after the other (non pokemon) forum I had been using shut down. I had been around before because of rom hacking stuff

Back