• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ → The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    ★ The Leave/Absence Thread ★
    Welcome to the new Leave/Absence Thread! This thread is made for those of you who plan to leave the PokeCommunity instead of making a thread (making a thread stating your leave is against NU/W rules). Leaving for a few days? Couple of weeks or so? Going on vacation? Studying for finals? Maybe need a break from PC? Post here and let the whole community (especially your friends!) know, and wish them well.

However, if any "leaving" post has any rude comments, profanity, or any statement that might attack any member of the community will be deleted upon our discretion.

By the way, if you've been inactive for more than 30 days, you have the option to make a reintroduction thread! You can also announce your return here, but a thread is highly encouraged. If you return from your short absence, you can only post your return here.

ONE MORE THING before I go get my tissue box and start crying, All PokeCommunity Rules, as well as the NU/W rules apply. Don't hesitate to PM me if you have questions regarding the L/A thread or if you're unsure to post.

Thanks, and I wish everyone who posts here the best of luck in whatever you're doing!~

Last edited:

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
    Not that anyone really cares, but I'm leaving
    A lot is happening, I'll have a lot more to do next year,
    And I'm full of things to do this December,
    So ... I may log in every once in a while,
    But I'm leaving,
    Bye to everybody,
    The month I spent here was fun ^_^

Years
    I am taking 5 days off as I am going away for the New Year holidays.

Whereabouts, my grandmother's house somewhere in the Western Sydney area.

My leave will happen starting this Saturday and I will return on Wednesday.

Happy New Year everyone from me and my little Elgyem!

And may PC be invaded by Elgyem in 2012!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    We wiil miss you both, Palladium and Hikari10. We both have interacted once with each other. Good luck on your life in the real world.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    I never officially stated my absence :P But I haven't been online since April. Don't expect a mountain of posts though, I have exams coming up in June *eek*

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Not that anyone really cares, but I'm leaving
    A lot is happening, I'll have a lot more to do next year,
    And I'm full of things to do this December,
    So ... I may log in every once in a while,
    But I'm leaving,
    Bye to everybody,
    The month I spent here was fun ^_^

I am taking 5 days off as I am going away for the New Year holidays.

Whereabouts, my grandmother's house somewhere in the Western Sydney area.

My leave will happen starting this Saturday and I will return on Wednesday.

Happy New Year everyone from me and my little Elgyem!

And may PC be invaded by Elgyem in 2012!

Awww.... I'm sure everyone will miss you a lot, considering you two have become more famous and befriended a lot of people these past few months..

*sniff* *sniff*

Have fun in your little holiday, Hikari10, and happy new year! Regards to your grandma xD

And Palladium, we do care about you leaving... well, at least most of us do XP
    Anyway, I hope you log in and visit PC often... and... goodbye!

:D

Years
    I've returned from one bout of holidays, but next Monday I will be going to the same premises I went to last week for 4 days, returning on Thursday January 12.

I'll be less active starting from January 16 as I resume my work studies.

Just wanted to tell you.

Years
    Well, my router nearly caught on fire today, so right now I'm leeching off of my neighbor's internet. Activity will be sporadic at best... :(

Years
    Guys, tomorrow I will be going away and won't return til Thursday.

I am going to the same premises I went a few days back and it lacks internet so I have to be inactive for most of next week.

And starting from the 16th, I have work studies resuming so I will be inactive for most of the week (except weekends, Friday/Sunday is the most likely day I'll be active)

Update: My absence will be lengthy due to studies and that I am having mental issues, so I will take a lengthy semi-hiatus from PC and I will only login on certain days. I will usually be active on Tuesdays, Fridays and weekends only.

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm taking a break for a week or so in order to catch up with a few things in life. Love y'all, see you soon!

lucariojon

{Ruff Rabbit}
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I'm not quite leaving myself, but...

Stoney the Togekiss asked me to post this for him. (here's the VM, as a note.)

(His computer is acting up and he forgot his password for here, which is why he wasn't able to post it himself. like said in the VM...he doesn't know how long he'll be gone.)

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    I'm back, but I'll be gone again soon...
    the computer needs a new hard drive & I'm not sure how long that'll be...

I'm hoping I'll be back for good soon...

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I'm going on vacation so you don't probably see me for a week. Love y'all and see ya later. :3

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    That awkward moment when you realize you don't have as many friends here as you did 4 years ago lol. Anyways, they'll probably even make fun of me for posting this, since I've done it before (On second thought they probably won't care one way or the other. xP), but yeah. Been a good run but eh, all my friends have moved on, so should I. xD

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
    I will be taking a week-long break to catch up to my academics. :) it's not like i am completely gone. just gone enough to not post anything on anywhere (except RP.) so brb!

jordsters

The master of... TEH FLOON
    Years
    Hi PokéCommunity! I'm back after my long absence, mainly because I completely forgot I had an account here xD See ya around,

Jordsters

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    Recently, I've noticed something. For as long as I can remember, I've been a straight A student. I've always been the best at what I do, but recently, I've lost my touch. As most of you know, my desired domain in college is 'Medicine'. Studying to become a doctor takes 12 years at the minimum, ranging from 6-7 years of Biology and General Medicine, to 6-7 years of Majoring in a certain field of medicine. I've set my mind to Heart Surgery, which would require 13-14 years of hardcore college and internship. Therefor, I have to prioritize. I love everyone I know here on PC. You are all the best people I have ever met, and I swear I would kiss you all so hard if I could (Especially the ladies :p). But I must leave. Hopefully I'll be able to get back in the summer, because this change is mostly for a scholarship.

I need to study for the following 3-4 month to do my absolute best. I know I can get a 100% scholarship to any college, whether in LA or Texas, which are my two choices for college. I need to put in my best, so I have isolated myself from civilization. I won't even touch my laptop, mind you, and therefor I will not even check in to see how things are going. :( I'm sorry, but this is a must. I won't even check back for any replies to this message, so goodbye. Hope to see you guys again in the future. Love you all, and bye.

PEDRO12~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Recently, I've noticed something. For as long as I can remember, I've been a straight A student. I've always been the best at what I do, but recently, I've lost my touch. As most of you know, my desired domain in college is 'Medicine'. Studying to become a doctor takes 12 years at the minimum, ranging from 6-7 years of Biology and General Medicine, to 6-7 years of Majoring in a certain field of medicine. I've set my mind to Heart Surgery, which would require 13-14 years of hardcore college and internship. Therefor, I have to prioritize. I love everyone I know here on PC. You are all the best people I have ever met, and I swear I would kiss you all so hard if I could (Especially the ladies :p). But I must leave. Hopefully I'll be able to get back in the summer, because this change is mostly for a scholarship.

I need to study for the following 3-4 month to do my absolute best. I know I can get a 100% scholarship to any college, whether in LA or Texas, which are my two choices for college. I need to put in my best, so I have isolated myself from civilization. I won't even touch my laptop, mind you, and therefor I will not even check in to see how things are going. :( I'm sorry, but this is a must. I won't even check back for any replies to this message, so goodbye. Hope to see you guys again in the future. Love you all, and bye.

PEDRO12~

I know you may or may not see this, but honestly that is the most important decision you have ever made for your life, and I wish you the best! I hope you achieve your dream in reaching medical school, and reach the dream of becoming a surgeon.

I hope you could at least check back in here & stuff while you're on your free time. Overall, best of luck and be careful! :)

miltankRancher

Years
    Finals week is coming on, starting Friday. I need to get my grades up, since I am really on the below-average failing part. (I need 37/40 if i computed correctly on our Math 53 finals to PASS THE SUBJECT. T.T) I will be back, probably next week or so. See you guys! Wish me luck!

Years
    Guys, after getting in trouble with staff again, I may consider going on semi-hiatus.

It's such a tough decision but I am cutting down my apperances.

So, expect to see less of me...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back