• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ ~The Ichi-chan Fan Club~ ★

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Sis, Fringe is awesome! XDD The Bad Dreams episode was terrific. It was really funny in some parts. XD

"D*****! You didn't hear Mommy say that." XD

Haven't seen Dollhouse yet. :x I'll try that too~

No! D: Anoop and Lil went home. That wasn't supposed to happen. Anoop was supposed to go home this week, not last. Oh well, no question about it, Matt is going home Wednesday.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Fringe! =DD
    Last week ... when Olivia was kissing that girl BEFORE we knew she was really seeing what that guy was doing... I gasped.
    Oh man.... I dun watch Dollhouse on Friday cuz it comes on at my time. 8 on Friday is when I watch wrestling. Hehehe... ^^; I wanted to see it but I never got too. I think I can see it on hulu though. I watch House!

Yeah. I wanted Matt to go home. Him and that other guy who annoys me... they'll be the next to go I think. Hey! Did you see the dance they did last week? Imagine if the blind guy was still in the competition? ...*gets hit with a fish*

I'm sooooo un-active here. I'm sorry. ><
    Aaaaw man the u key came of my keyboard again.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Actually, that part made me laugh. I was like, "Whhooaa, I didn't know that chick was a lesbian!" XD I really enjoyed it though. :DD I'm looking forward to seeing it again tonight. : 3

House is just... ugh. It's really freaky. I can't watch it. >< I've always only been interested in the girly shows. XD

I didn't see the dance, because I turned it on late, but what you said was really funny. XDD Did the blind guy even dance on the elimination episodes? XD I always thought he sat behind on that couch and watched them.

It would be as active as heck if you signed on more. :<

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Corey- =D Yay another member! ^^
    Cheese - ^Add him! Niii!!

Ahahaha, Fringe is really good. And House. Actually Fringe is more freaky and not very girly you know. :p The last ep was freaky and sad at times, and as always, very deep. I WANT to get the dvd's when they come out... I need to catch it from the beginning.

And I nearly fainted lastnight when Adam was in the bottom 3. No, 2. Oh man. That HAD to be wrong. I think they did it to shock everyone. It wasn't real. That really wasn't correct. Kris was the one in the bottom 2. Oh hey! No more Matt. ^^
    I love Alison. I liked how she and Danny celebrated their birthdays. xDE

Wanna see my newest drawing? It's a magical goldfish :33
    TheMagicalGoldfish.png

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    You got me into Fringe, I need to get you into Gilmore Girls. :D And Parks And Recreation. XDD

I actually thought it was funny when Adam was in the bottom 3 last night. It was a good twist~ Did you see when Kara jumped out of the desk, and went on stage in the ending credits. Randy was like, "Whoa, where ya goin'?" XD

Goldfish!~ *____* Pretty. :D I'm too busy to draw right now. >< Actually, I'm too busy to do a lot right now. I've barely gotten anywhere in Platinum. D:

You know something weird? The first time I heard about the swine flu I thought of Piloswine as well. XD That's when you can tell your too obsessed with Pokemon. D:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I know! After watching only two episodes, you get addicted. It's only the first season and everything's starting to come into place. It's one of those shows you really gotta follow... I started watching in January and it started in October, so... I'm also missing a lot.

It was fake... had to be. It's their way to accentuate the importance of voting, if you really want Adam to stay in. Cuz people are just like, "oh he's so good people are gonna be voting for him anyways so," ...!! ~ Vote! Vote Adam! We voted for him ten times that night. xD

Eee thanks. I haven't either really, except for my art drawings. I drew that fish for my art class... mostly cuz I have to have ten drawings done by a certain day and I have three now. My art teacher doesn't like it when I draw anime... xP

LOL xD Yeah we're obsessed... I love Pokemon though. It's a good obsession, I guess. :P
    I drew a sad/confused Swinub today saying the same thing.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    The Professor is the best character in my opinion. XD

He had to get one of the lowest amounts of votes. You think Ryan just stuck him in there for kicks? D: Did you know that the judges get the final say on who goes home anyway? The night that Sanjaya went home, Lakisha actually had the lowest amount of votes. They thought Lakisha was too good to lose to Sanjaya, and they were worried if they kept him in any longer, he would make it to the end. XD

I need a new theme. D: Perhaps I'll get a Mamoswine. XD

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Walter. Yeah he's the greatest. Funny too. He's so clueless sometimes outside his lab. xD

Aaah.... nooo! America knows they need to votevotevotevote now...

OMG the Swinub family... xDD

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Yes, Walter! XD He's so happy-go-lucky about every situation. XD I'd say the most boring character is the woman who had the bad dreams. I still can't remember their names. XD Anyway, she doesn't have any character. >< She's boring.

He'll win. Everyone loves him too much for him to lose. XD

Isn't it cute? X3

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    O-kay, somethings I need to catch up on some things. o.o

American Idol - Rock week ~ WOO! This wasn't a bad night either! :p But nooo.... we forgot to vote last night! Ugh.

Adam - Oh my God... that was amazing. I-I can't even find the right words for it. EPIIIIIIIC >O< Don't like that song but I like how he sung it. Hehe.
    Allison - She's sooo great ^^ I liked the most lastnight (after Adam) and I like what she had done with her hair. She got a purple dip I think. It looks sweet.
    Danny and Kris' duet - Kris screwed up. He missed a line and his voice broke a few times... totally like eating ice cubes for lunch.
    Kris - Aaah! He sang one of my favorite Beatles' songs... it didn't sound that bad but still... do you ever watch his lip when he sings? It's so funny. xD He did the worst lastnight, in my oppinion.
    Danny - I liiike the song. He sang it pretty well too. BUUUT HE SCREWED UP THE SCREAM AT THE END!!
    Adam and Allison's duet - Amazing

Is there an Idol discussion thread? I might as well copy + paste this there for post count. xD

Fringe - SECOND TO LAST EPISODE OF THE SEASON?! NOOO!! I hope they release DVD's Wednesday next week! (right after the last ep)
    Hey Cheese, you should see the rest of the show before saying that. Walter might be a senile (sp?) old man... and he's forgetful sometimes but he's smart. He's probably not all that forgetful because he's old... something happened after giving out that drug... like maybe he was forced to forget some things for the best.
    Okay, character matching, the main three characters xD:

Olivia = main character. She's not boring, she just doesn't understand what the heck's wrong with her xD
    Walter = old professer dude, everyone loves him
    Peter = Walter's son, always hangs around Olivia (and her sister, I think...)

OH CHEESE. Fun trivia time... saw that bald guy at the end? "Hello Walter. It's time to go." That bald guy... is in every episode. As a background character. He never had any importence at all. Nothing... just appears once in every episode. Like somewhere in a crowd... with other people around. It's so funny. And he was hidden in the audience on American Idol too! Just sitting there, hands on his knees, looking real serious. Fox is so werid sometimes...
    Man I can't wait for next week's ep and the DVD's ... boxes. Can't wait can't wait can't wait. *W*

Pokemon - "Sleepless in Pre-Battle"
    Ehehehe. Getting up at nine to see this ep... lol. I was tired. xDD
    Speaking of Swinub and Piloswine and swine flu, he had to evolve in this ep! Swinub is so cute though... and now he's ugly. xD But stronger...
    BTW ~ on Diamond I chained some Sentret the other day, caught two. Traded to Plat. One is a Furret all ready and the other is for my friend Steph. :D Ohho, and I got the Secret Key from Mystery Gift so now I have a Fan Rotom on Platinum. I traded over my Rotom from Diamond though... cuz I don't have the National Dex yet on Platinum. I'm taking waaay too slow in that game. xD But it's enjoyable at least. But I just realized. I named my Rotom House. O.o XD

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I just can't get over the scream. XD It was so awful and hilarious. No Allison! ;______;

I felt bad for Walter. He was so sad. ;_; I wanted to pat him on the back the whole episode. XD The bald guy was in the American Idol audience as well? o_o Did they show him or something? XD Sucks that I start watching it when it has the season finale. XD I heard somewhere that the second season could be the last. ;o;

Have you seen the trailer for Glee? Sometimes when I see the ads it looks okay, but other times it looks really stupid. XD

My favorite of the family has always been Piloswine. :3 He's cute in his own way. I've always liked the Fridge Rotom. XD I'm taking a long time with it too. The Distortion World is so hard though. DD: I still can't get through it.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Ichi-Chan!!!

We haven't talked in a while :<

btw I had no idea you had a club. Your so Lucky T.T

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Dunsparce!! ^^ You wanna join? ^^

@Cheese - NOOO ALLISON! I really cried when she was eliminated. The tears wouldn't stop... just... gah, I wish Kris woulda gone. I really don't like that guy...
    Fringe might be a short series. I mean the whole plot and stuff came in the first few episodes and it's all coming together now. But there's that war thing coming that might happen next season... hey, when they release the DVD's, you should get them too. Oh! I kinda wanna see Glee. It looks all right. xD

YAAAAAY!! Heart Gold and Soul Silver! GS REMAKES AT LAST!! <333333
    Happiest weekend ever. x33333333

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'll put him on the list. :D

I never saw her get voted off. The show was too hard to see because we had a Tornado Watch and a big chunk of the screen was a map of the counties that also had one. The screen was kind of difficult to see so I just changed the channel. XD I cried when Mandisa was sent home. I loved her. ;___; I don't have any money to buy them. XD I don't usually watch DVDs that much at all anyway. XD Glee looks sort of girly and bubbly. I don't know if I'll like it. ><

I'm excited as well. :D I hope it turns out good.

Back