• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Toxic to the Touch ★ Poison Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

Give me a Crobat to go with Nidoking! (Sorry for missing out for a while D:)

One Crobat coming right up! :D

No worries, I don't mind. :P It's all good, now I'm hungry and as your Humble Club Owner... MAKE ME A GOD DAMN SANDWICH!! >:D

There is a Qwilfish in my soda. ;-;

Um could I have noviern as well. He's one of my favorite gen 6 pokes! :D

Actually, 6 Gen sprites haven't been added yet, so I'll need something else. :X

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

Alrighty then! C:

Who's next? (I think I might give myself an extra two). xD

Nakala Pri

LOL shows how much I know about this new gen. xD

Also, what poison type do you guys think is the strongest? :o

Haha, yeah. :P

I'm not sure, I haven't been around Poison Types much, but Scolipede is pretty darn dangerous with Mega Horn and Rollout. :P

Alrighty! I'll give you your special surprise when you get it! ^_^

Oh, keep in mind, I don't have internet for my 3DS. :X

Last edited:

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
    LOL shows how much I know about this new gen. xD

Pure or dual-typed Poison? Pure, I think Garbodor would be, if you've seen how Roxie used him against Ash in the anime. Dual-typed, I think Drapion is, since he's part Dark and Psychic attacks can't effect him. His move pool is deadly too, you have a lot to choose from.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years

I think Gengar, actually. Consider that it is extremely lethal to Psychic-types (albeit weak to them just the same) and it has amazing speed, and a ridiculous movepool including Hypnosis. And don't forget that it now can go Mega-style!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Also, what poison type do you guys think is the strongest?
    For me, it has to be Gengar. It's got a gargantuan Special Attack stat, and it's got a range of attacks stuffed into its movepool. Mega Venusaur would have to be pretty strong, too. I've used it a few times while battling online, and it was able to perform pretty decently. If you utilize it right, it could make an amazing special-sweeper. It could be used as a tank as well. Aside from these two, Toxicroak is also strong. d: It's a great Pokémon to have on almost any rain teams.

Nakala Pri

I'm gonna have to go with Drapion and Gengar, both of them are hella powerful and on multiple occasions I almost lost. :P

Oh, and Candy, I'm really sorry, but that's the way it is. :X But don't go through any trouble on my account. C:

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
    Years
    Interesting club.I guess I shoild join :D

Who Is Your Favorite Gym Leader/Elite Four Poison Type User?

Koga because he is ninja and I'm a fan of ninjas >:).

Nakala Pri

Now, what Pokemon do I sign you up with? C:

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
    Years
    Presenting the annoying zubat

★ Toxic to the Touch ★ Poison Type Fan Club

Nakala Pri

Okaaaay, Zubat it is! :D Sounds goooood! ^^

I see you're also a fan of Naruto... C:

Nakala Pri

Yuuus, didn't watch much, only a bit of season twelve (or thirteen) and a Naruto Shippuden, the one with Shion and the guy who cut himself open. xD

Now, how do you stand on Poison Types, fave or like, third fave? xD

Nakala Pri

Refrain from swear words. :P The P-word is replaced with 'ticked' or 'peeved', for example..

"I'm friggin peeved! Someone stole my signature!" or "You really tick me off." xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back