• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★The Water Park★ [Water-Type Fan Club]

Pokemon of the Week for the week of: July 2, 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
@ Topic: ....c:
Marlon is amazing. I love him. DAT TAN. <3
His hair, his clothing, everything about him is amazing. First of all, his Gym Theme is pure beauty (see my signature for theme). Just so relaxing, and it fits his Gym perfectly. His Gym itself is awesome, you hop on lily pads and they glide across the water, and you cross two white marble bridges in the gym. Like, the whole thing is a beautiful mansion-garden pond. As for his laid back personality, epic. One of his actual quotes from the game is in my signature, as well. I mean, how much more laid back can a guy get??
The Pokemon he uses, I love. Ludicolo would have been boss with him, but then again, he's very chill, and Ludicolo is all energy. OF COURSE I'M STOKED HE HAS A JELLICENT. <3 Mantine suits him perfectly, too.

The Pinkie Pie

Party Rocker Pony/Trainer
Years
I'm not sure what to think of him really. I like Draden way too much myself, so I feel bad that he is no longer the eighth gym leader in Unova. I like Marlon's design and laid-back personality though. His team is also pretty good. :3

Years
@ Topic: ....c:
Marlon is amazing. I love him. DAT TAN. <3
His hair, his clothing, everything about him is amazing. First of all, his Gym Theme is pure beauty (see my signature for theme). Just so relaxing, and it fits his Gym perfectly. His Gym itself is awesome, you hop on lily pads and they glide across the water, and you cross two white marble bridges in the gym. Like, the whole thing is a beautiful mansion-garden pond. As for his laid back personality, epic. One of his actual quotes from the game is in my signature, as well. I mean, how much more laid back can a guy get??
The Pokemon he uses, I love. Ludicolo would have been boss with him, but then again, he's very chill, and Ludicolo is all energy. OF COURSE I'M STOKED HE HAS A JELLICENT. <3 Mantine suits him perfectly, too.

Agreed with you Jellicent, Marlon sure looks cool.

I love his hair, especially the dark blue color.

His Gym's design is cool too, I love the lily pads and the water.

I also love the design of his pants, especially the fins on the bottom. However that half-tanned body is still a bit of a mystery given the memes it generated.

He's definitely one of my fave Water Gym Leaders, aside from Misty.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
Name: Sakura Rain (Saku or Naki is fine)
Your Partner Pokemon: Lapras and Samurott
Why do you like Water-Types?: Omg I just love water-types, they're spectacular and they CAN USE SURF and skdlghsda;lkghdskf
Do you use any water-type boost items? (Mystic water, water gem, Sea incense, etc.): Back in the day (otherwise known as Crystal), I used Mystic Water all the time lmao. I still use it a lot (I love the fact that it appears to be a teardrop-shaped necklace) but I make great use of the Splash Plate too!
Admission Fee Paid: Two PokeDollars since megan's so awesome amirite.

You guuuuuys

I'm so happy that Lapras is in B/W2's Unova dex. Soooo happy XD

And Marlon is like the best thing ever His feet are a different color than he is! XD

Oshawott01

Awesome Oshawotter
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2012
Username: Oshawott01
Partner Pokemon: (an extremely hard decision because I love so many!!!!) Osahwott and Samurott
Why you like water tyes: Where to start! They are cute, strong, fun and just awesome! They are great and I love them.
Entry Fee: One pokedollar!

Do you use any water-type boost items? Normally a mystic water as their easy to find!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Sorry guys but this club is unfortunately being closed due to owner's request. Someone should make a new Water club though because they're really awesome. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back