• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆☆☆☆☆☆These Stars Make Me Feel Special☆☆☆☆☆☆

moments.

quixotic
Years
  • Great stuff as always.
    Love the new Bebop tags, especially the second one with text.
    Love your smudging style... MUST HAVE!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Your tags are hot~ I love them. I love the way you smudge although i'm not liking the 3rd tag in the first post. The render is choppy and I think you should lower it's contrast.

Arukas

ラドクリフ
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    you should so let me rock this :D

Great work though, looks like you got color blending down, the flow in most if not all is rather nice only a few minor things i could spot wrong :D

Also, mind letting me get this render? <3

Psycho: Thanks lots. I like it too! xD

moments.: I'm glad you think so! : D I think I might make a tutorial for that tag this weekend....

Lollipop:
    Ouch, oh boy your right, they are pretty steamy. xD *shot* Thanks for the comment.

Arukas:
    I'm glad you like my work. I'm pretty sure someone already requested that.... :<

Imagination Create Beauty:
    Me too! : P

I'll update soon.
    Making a tut <3

killa5384

Raccoon
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2009
    That gears of war one catches my eye , i love the depth in it , Great job on all your other works aswell =]

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    The new tutorial is hot~ I love it <33333
    Your LP's really nice :3 Did you paint the guitar and the other stuff yourself? :3
    Oh yeah, are you trying to make it look like it was drawn and colored on the paper?

Thanks lets play! I'm happy you are impressed with my work. I'm not gunna update till Friday probobly, due to my busy week at school. :<

And Lollipop, I'm so glad you liked the tutorial.
    And yes, it is 100% my pen tooling. And it was made to look like it was drawn on the paper.... :3 Only I didn't want to cut the pertruding edges off! XD :<

Speed

Skyward
    Years
  • Persona 3 is such an amazing game, I love it. D:

Anyways, that's some nice smudging you have on those tags, I need to learn how to get that same type of smudging, it's really amazing.

killa5384

Raccoon
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2009
    I got a horrible outcome from the tutorial , But It's not your fault i generaly am bad at following tutorials

I just suck at smudging , well that general style .

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Ohai awesome update CT. Loving this vector stuff your doing! I rekon we should get Tiny to color that last one, cause it'd be an awesome resource.

Back