• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ☆ A Tale of Heroes (M)[OOC]

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
  • I'm on a trip and I have rather limited access to Internet rn. I'll try to make a post soon but I won't be as active.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Just an update:

DreamorDestruction is having computer problems and Nathan is gone for a little bit. Not sure what happened to Monster Guy, but I will check with him. That leaves me, Judge, and the new guys Rayzen and GDeer.

I'll make a quick post just to reply to Judge's character and see some activity. If nobody responds for a little while, I think Rayzen and GDeer's characters can come into the RP and we can start Boss fight.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Of course! You are reserved!

Things are going a bit slow right now, but when it picks up a bit then I'll give you the whole shebang on when and how your character comes in. I think yours will prolly just come at the same time as Rayzen's and GDeer's, that way we can just let them jump in all at once.

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Name: Thera Versai

Element: Wind

Appearance: There stands at approximately 5"4 and has a rather thin physique. She has blonde hair that hangs straight, just past her shoulders. She looks younger than she is, and is complimented on her green eye color. Her attire consists of a blue waterproof shirt, and tight fighting, waterproof pants (Waterproof meaning they are good for swimming, not defending against water magic). She carries three different knives (filleting fish, utility, and heirloom) along with a modified monk's spade.

Personality: (ISTP best describes her). Thera is an introverted person, who finds more comfort in solitary activities than group ones. At first glance, she seems to be a docile and low-energy person, but if something seems interesting to her, she becomes full of energy and dedicated. Unfortunately, she does not look much to the future, and finds herself in much more trouble than usual. Though, she is a pro at handling dangerous situations, and is known to be very brave. She tends to be somewhat more serious than playful toward people, though she can take delight in doing activities that are new or exciting.
    She extremely dislikes rules that inhibit her freedom to do what she wants to do. But she will follow laws that are not a barrier for her. Her favorite activities are cliff diving, scuba diving, fishing, and exploring. Her favorite food is fish, and she dislikes eating birds of any kind.

Hometown: Ljos Point: A coastal town on the western peninsula directly at the tip of the area controlled by Kale. The town is home to a majority of Wind and water magic users who are great at fishing and diving. The town has two levels, one atop a cliff which connects to main roads and holds many of the merchants, scholars, and generally well off people, and the one at the base which is home to many of the fishermen and shipbuilders. The part atop the cliff is in danger of being attacked by wildlife, while the lower level is in danger of tsunamis and rockslides. All of the buildings are simple and easily rebuilt for this reason, and many of the people live in tents, caveside cliffs, or boats on the water. A dozen elevators are the main way to traverse between the two sections, with a large one that is used to hoist food and supplies. Wind magic users have their own means of getting down, using gliders. There is also a very old set of stairs carved into the cliff, though it is considered old and too dangerous to use regularly.
    Although the town is considered one, there is a lot of bad relations with the top and bottom parts of it. Many people on the top level see their base level brethren as uneducated, unintelligent, and uncultured. The people at the base see their brethren as lazy, greedy, spoiled, and as general leeches. Despite their feelings towards each other, it does not affect their trade, as both understand that they live off each other.

History: Thera's father built ships, while her mother was fisher. They lived on the bottom part of Ljos point. Her parents believed much more in isolationist approaches, and often advocated for the town to become self-serving and free of rule from either king. After being ridiculed and generally disliked by both halves of the town, her parents decided that they wanted to sail off to a new country. They managed to convince seven other families to accompany them on their journey out to sea. Thera was already 18 by this point though, and she did not agree much with her father and mother. So when they sailed off (two years later), she stayed behind, and decided to spend her time exploring the world.
    Thera traveled aimlessly through the mountainous west, going well into Diaz's territory. She became adept at surviving, both by hunting and by stealing. She had very few problems with bandits, and whenever they did pose a threat, she was a master at escaping. For two years she did well, traveling from east to west and back, until she made the mistake of stealing food from a Grandorian military post in the forest near the border on the west. She was mistaken for a spy, and taken to the Galvez prison. All of her weapons were well hidden (she never took them with her to steal from people) so she was defenseless and quietly went along.

Weapon: She has her three knives, one of which is a family heirloom. Her spade also acts as her glider, and is customized to have very large fins when a button is pressed. The fins allow her to better swim in water, and fly through the air. They can also be used as a large fan if needed. The spade part of the staff is used for utility and digging things out of sand or dirt. The crescent part is used to keep large sharks and other beasts at a safe distance. It also serves the dual purpose of being able to act as a defensive measure against swords. A variation of the staff exists where the spade is more curved, and the crescent part is shaped more like a spear with a hole at the top. The entire staff is hollowed out and is used by those who control water magic to act as a propulsion system. It is easily thrown and is the most popular weapon for hunting and fishing in Ljos Point.

Magic: Glide: Thera controls the air around her, allowing her to easily change altitudes while gliding.
    Improved Lungs: Thera can hold her breath for about an hour, half an hour if doing work. Additionally she can control her buoyancy within water much better than most humans.
    Increased Speed/Agility: This is not entirely magic. Although she can use magic to increase the speed in which she heads in a single direction, she is already naturally agile. She is a nimble swimmer, and an extraordinary climber. She does not do well in flat areas though, as she is not great at running.
    Gust: She can use her fan to create a large gust of wind that can blow away an unsuspecting person (though most people can easily hold their ground if they brace for it). She can use it to launch herself into the air if needed, and makes a good way to kick up sand, dust, dirt, or leaves. This requires the use of a wide, thin object though, as her only alternative is blowing it from her mouth, which is significantly weaker (still good for kicking up sand and leaves and such).

Other: Her thoughts on the civil war are fairly neutral, though she is rather pissed for being locked up.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Aques Keus: Alright, you are accepted! I shall add you to the roster.

I think it's also time for your characters to come in, as I think you are tired of waiting :/

Okay, so a little summary. Since nobody from the other group is really posting, I decided to go and ahead and post. The group has emerged from the undergrounds into some storage room of sorts, and three wardens are blocking their only way out.

For Rayzen, GDeer & Aques Keus: This is what I want you to do. I thought we would be a little more farther than this, but your characters may as well come in now. Your characters have already escaped (like the other group). Consider your characters already acquainted with each other. What I want you to do, is to pretty much confront the wardens blocking the door in front of the group, and get rid of them. After this, it will allow your characters and the other characters to merge into one big group. Pretty simple I guess, right? I don't think a joint post would be necessary, as your battle with them shouldn't be too long, but someone should first post that you guys run into the wardens and then initiate the fight.

OR if you really want to, I guess you guys could individually just 'happen' to run into the three wardens and then meet up with everyone from there. Whichever you prefer/easier for you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I totally forgot to send you the summary of what has happened lol. On my to doing that :)

They are not in a cell though, just a storage room where the exit is being blocked by a bunch of wardens :/

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
  • I'm still here. Just been busy...

I'm typing up a post, but I thought we couldn't use magic until all the nodes have been dealt with...?

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Yeah haha, I had a feeling you were busy.

Only one node was needed to open up usage of magic.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    So I made another monster of a post, and it's probably going to be confusing. GDeer and Rayzen's post I had trouble deciphering, so I hope you don't mind but I had to change it up a bit so it would flow better. Rayzen entered the room Artus and the others were in after they left, and Azram has met with the group at The Grand Room just in time for the boss fight. So here's the dealio: There are 4 types of enemies here. Six wardens, Ghan, Lazarus and Gazelle (9 enemies total). Here are pretty much the info sheets on them:

Spoiler:

So, obviously things are going to get hectic, so I have decided to split this battle among the players. They are as follows:

Gazelle + 1 wardens-> Azram & Rayzen

Lazarus + 3 wardens-> Tim, Thera & Langdon

Ghan + 2 wardens -> Artus, Lucifer & Ace (Cus Nathan is away, so although I'm not gonna really bunny him, I'm gonna need him with me)

So yeah, joint posts aren't really necessary, but you can if you want. I already posted that the animals are coming towards your characters, so all you have to is follow up and post your character attacking/defending/ communicating with teammates. Ghan is my NPC so don't control him. Otherwise control those other buggers. If at any point the creatures start to chase you, you are able to run into the halls around the Grand Room, although additional passages are blocked by gates and whatnot so it would technically be one big roundabout. One more thing: I get this RP is anime-esque, but let me remind you that this not Naruto/Bleach/DBZ, etc. Your character is not going to be firing off spells every 2 seconds without consequence of draining energy, or jumping off of walls and doing backflips. Be somewhat realistic.

That's it :/

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Thera can handle two guards on her own if Tim and Langdon wish to take on a guard and bird
    (bit evil to pit the girl who wont even eat birds against a bird >:D)

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    To make things easier, I took the liberty of adding more to the IC post, and splitting the groups for you, so you don't have to waste time doing it yourself. I also initiated battle with the beasts for your characters so react as you feel fit (also remember, the wardens are near their respective beast, so you can fight them too while the beast is occupied. Just keep in mind the beasts are tamed by the wardens, so it's not possible for them to kill the wardens, unless it was by some sort of accident).

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
    Years
  • > Jegretis
    My post did mention that I was in the storage room. So, what exactly did you change?

> Azram
    Joint posts and time zone differences are not best friends :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Oh I thought Raysen was in the storage room at the same time as the group, so the only thing I changed was the group left the storage room, and then Raysen came along afterwards to get his weapon. Or was it like that the whole time?

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
    Years
  • Rayzen saw Tim used his ice magic from outside the room, that's for sure. Whether or not he was with the group or he came in later, I left it ambiguous so that possibly some other player can interpret it. But nevermind, you decided already.

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
  • Thera can handle two guards on her own if Tim and Langdon wish to take on a guard and bird
    (bit evil to pit the girl who wont even eat birds against a bird >:D)

I have no idea how much luck Tim would have against said bird, considering he'd likely spend more time trying to befriend it than actually fighting it. xD We'll see how that plays out.

Tim can still heal and protect Langdon though, so he'll still be somewhat useful. xD

Back