• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ Color Me Evil's Graphics Shop ☆

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Back for more. :D Hopefully I'm not overloading you? :> Take your time~

Type: Tag
    Stock: [ℵ] or [ℵ]
    Size: 400 x 150
    Text: VAN•NESS
    Other: I only want one of the two provided in the tag. (They've both got noise, sorry. Dx) Whichever one is most convenient for you to use, I don't mind which one. :D

Think you could pull off something spiffy like this: Matthew Tag for me? :> If not, then I've got no specs~

Last edited:

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • Loki

/o/

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    AKFAGD;LKSJEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shiznatz CME. That is friggin' sick. You rock my sockssss. :D I'll use it right away, but would it be a hassle if you could kind of lower the brightness and up the contrast for me? :O So that the background is a little more black, rather than gray? <3

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years

• Sky Forme

If anything needs to be changed, let me know.

This is AMAZING.
    But is there a way you can make it that you can see the notched ear? Cuz that's my favorite part of the Pichu. :D
    EDIT: Just in the tag please. The avatar is perfecto!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Type: Tag
    Stock: https://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp50/abari_renji_6136/chibi/BabyInuyasha.jpg
    Size: 400 x 300
    Text: For the love of Inuyasha
    Other: I was wondeirng if you could make it really cute looking. :D

I'll use it after christmas, so if you don't see me use it now, don't start fretting. XD

My Elements keeps closing on me before I can get very far and it crashes. >_<

Back