• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ Derk / Gilgamush's Stinkin Fanklub >:[ OF AWESOME WIN, THAT IS

Years
    Shiny Lugia > Derk < Me
    Join't.
    In case you didn't notice, I stole that from Pamela's sig.
    And took out some letters from your name.
    =P

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Im'a join. Unless I already did, and forgot this club existed somewhere along the line. That...seems to be the pattern with me, actually.

Nah, Azzie only made it yesterday... I think.

TwilightBlade: Congratulations. I hope you're happy with yourself.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2024
    It's taken me months to get to 10 pages on my fanclub.
    *cries*

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    It takes me years to have a fanclub, which I still don't have.

And no, I'm not happy if I hurt Derky. T__T;;;

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    I think I might have had...maybe 4 fanclubs made for me throughout the 2 years of my life I've wasted here? Those were a while ago, though, back when I was "popular" here. (In parentheses because, no matter where you are, popularity does not exist from over the internet :'D)

Oh noes, you ruined our Crystal chain. D:

Oh, well excuse me. Sorry I won't conform to your little 2-D Asian fighting monster sprite-cult :<

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2024

Twilightblade did something remarkable, actually. She cured the anti-socialness(mind you it was HORRIBLE.) that I've had for almost all of my life. It took tears, and tears, and tears. I've left behind the past and ready to start the future with whatever it has. Yeah. Totally. Her...hurting me, has actually gotten me to realize the more important values, and what I've done to people, and stuff like that.

Now I've learned a lot. And now being more cliche than ever :D

Sorry 'bout that, Derky boy.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2024
    I find it funny how I have the most posts in this club, despite it not being mine.

Back