• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ Derk / Gilgamush's Stinkin Fanklub >:[ OF AWESOME WIN, THAT IS

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years

Twilightblade did something remarkable, actually. She cured the anti-socialness(mind you it was HORRIBLE.) that I've had for almost all of my life. It took tears, and tears, and tears. I've left behind the past and ready to start the future with whatever it has. Yeah. Totally. Her...hurting me, has actually gotten me to realize the more important values, and what I've done to people, and stuff like that.

Now I've learned a lot. And now being more optimistic than ever :D

Wow...what a pansy thing to say o_o;;

Couldn't you have just let it go, and kept your dignity at the same time? I mean seriously, wtf is with this generation and their social anxiety-crap? Being alone sucks, and everyone knows that. There's no reason be afraid of every single effing person you see, Derrick :<

But...glad you finally got over it. Big up, man! :D

I'm on MSN :P I only have 9 contacts, xD

You know what bro? You're better off having a lower number of MSN contacts. I have like, 120-something and to be honestly, I only talk to like 15 people daily. Plus, it's hella embarrassing having to constantly ask people "Hey, uh...who is this?" Because you're incapable of keeping track of that many people, like in my case ><'

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I'll join this patheic clubby.

Andd what's up with all the old sprites as avatars? Me confused.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Why Pam has 10 more posts than Derk does in his own fan club is beyond me. :[

nanana Aseril is aging quickly guys. He has ALZHEIMER'S. :o

We should do some RBY avatars next, shouldn't we? But Derk looks hot in his underw- Starmie.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    They look a heck of a lot better than these, at least. And it's because he posts in here more than I do. Though we should take advantage of this opportunity and while he isn't online, try to help me surpass his posts here. XD

Hello, I'm right here. ;-;

Back