• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~☆THE HINAMORI_MOMO FAN CLUBBEH MAYUNN☆~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
Years
She said she turned emo, remember, so she would have black hair. I'll try to talk to her about it, and hopefully people won't think too much of it soonafter. She had some reason for doing it, perhaps disatisfied with her appearance, a waning for attention, but still, what's done is done, stop dragging it on.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
She said she turned emo, remember, so she would have black hair. I'll try to talk to her about it, and hopefully people won't think too much of it soonafter. She had some reason for doing it, perhaps disatisfied with her appearance, a waning for attention, but still, what's done is done, stop dragging it on.

oh, sweetie, im sorry it had to happen to you :/ need a hug? *hug*

we all still love momo (except for maybe toki), but i wish she hadnt lied to us

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
Years
What I need are some words from momo, not really interested in anything else right now, and e-hugs aren't really helping, it makes you sound evil ><

Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
oh, sweetie, im sorry it had to happen to you :/ need a hug? *hug*

we all still love momo (except for maybe toki), but i wish she hadnt lied to us

Maybe if when she decides to like, sign on MSN again, if she doesn't try to make another BS cover up about herself then I'll be able to get over this, but I seriously doubt that she'll be on for a while ._.

Erik, dude..I'm not ignoring you. MSN is being..Ugh, go up 6 posts in this FC T_T

I'm not mad..i actually find this kinda funny ._.

Tamaki

Years
yup. id be pretty embarressed to if everyone found out i wasnt a sexy little japanese chica like i had posed to be '='

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
She didn't try to hide it though....

According to her profile, it seems she just wanted to laugh at those who misunderstood =/

Tamaki

Years
well then thats just being mean. making fun of people for believing her lies about herself? how low..

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
...you have seven recorded posts; all of you other ones were in the WiFi forum. I'm surprised you even KNEW Hinamori_Momo. In fact, if you knew enough about her to join her fanclub, you would have known that she has left PC!

Also, if you joined solely for the WiFi forums, I guess you didn't take a look at the forum rules. It's against them to revive thread older than a month, you know. It's been four days over a month, so it's time to close this little Fanclub.

~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back