• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~☆THE HINAMORI_MOMO FAN CLUBBEH MAYUNN☆~

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Aizen is pretty cheap. And your post isn't too big.
    Low attention span tonight so if I type any more my post would start not making sense. XD

Renji's so cheap too!

Hinamori and Rukia are also cheap if used correctly.

But geeez, Aizen's black coffin is so unfairly powerfully <3

Who's Ezkay?.... Hmm I don't recall such person...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Evkay! >O

Ok I still don't recall anyone, but I'll be on alert for that name xD

Okay I added your friend code. Let's kill each other sometime. XD

Well speed - I only noticed that Yachiru is really really fast... I love how it seems like she's just floating in the air when she jumps.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Hi Momo-chan! Do you want me to call you Ai-chan, or can I still call you Momo-chan?

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • ..Oh, i'm pissed, actually XD

I thought Momo was better than that; now I'm beginning to question who she truly is <_<

Posers suck! >O

same here :/ i think she may be that girl that appears recurringly in the photobucket album

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • ... what did I do to deserve this... -_- Am I still her PC hubby? I don't know what to say to her now. Momo, if you decide to come talk to me, I'm not mad, just talk to me.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Yeah, um..plus it makes me look like a loser because I paired with her that one time..I mean, it lasted like what, 3 hours? Regardless..It's cutting down on my Massive Ego. T_T

Gonbeneko: MSN is being like..gay. I see you online, i just..can't IM you ._.

Tamaki

Years
  • heh, sorry bout that toki '=' dont feel bad, she had me fooled... for like, a few minutes. i knew right away something was suspiscious.

MSN is gay? huh. i had no idea that MSN was attratced to male instant messaging systems ^-^

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    heh, sorry bout that toki '=' dont feel bad, she had me fooled... for like, a few minutes. i knew right away something was suspiscious.

MSN is gay? huh. i had no idea that MSN was attratced to male instant messaging systems ^-^

..I just think it's awesome how she hasn't talked to any of us since we called her out on it 2 days ago XD

She had me fooled for like..20 minutes after. Then i remembered that she didn't have her signature purple hair, and realized that either way, she was lying >.>

Tamaki

Years
  • heh, youre so cruel, its cute :3

she had told me a while ao she dyed her hair black.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back