• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~☆THE HINAMORI_MOMO FAN CLUBBEH MAYUNN☆~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Your a beeraholic? matey I'm your new best friend. xD

No T_T

I saw what you just did there..you tried to steal my totally metal Bra's like..online poke-girlfriend just now by seducing her with your sexual charm.

Actually no..none of that was you, so we're cool...she just kinda came on to you , and ruined Romance's self esteem by leaving him. fine, you can come with us while we pick up girls T_T

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    It's better to get info on girls from a girl than it is to get it from a guy. Mrew. *Goes back to sleep on Danny-kun's lap*

Can't agree more there Momo, oh well =\

No T_T

I saw what you just did there..you tried to steal my totally metal Bra's like..online poke-girlfriend just now by seducing her with your sexual charm.

Actually no..none of that was you, so we're cool...she just kinda came on to you , and ruined Romance's self esteem by leaving him. fine, you can come with us while we pick up girls T_T

Not my fault I'm such a chic magnet =P.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I find it kinda ironic how so many people seem to be on and off with momo, yet no one has actually ever seen a pic of her XD

anyways, yeah...Lumine...nah, I'm way more Metal hotter than you, so um..

Yeah..Momo blew basically everyone in this thread off by leaving Romance Hero just now T_T

I'm getting Scythekid in on this now <.<

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    BATTLE ME LUMINE, AND LET THE ANGER EVER FUEL ME MORE IN CONFLICT.

Did somebody mentioned B word?

Now? sorry I'm not going to reveal my main team until the PC tourney finishes, I can though battle with my fun team =P. (which I never pulled one win with that team xD)

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    ..She didn't lick either of us. My world is crushed ._.

MOMO I STILL LOVE YOU!!!

..Actually nah dude..we need to pull up Romance Hero's idea of like..the broken spirits club for all the people momo has left so brutally in the past 2 months >o

Haha..Dude, I beat you earlier. just wanted to publically announce that >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back