• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] ♛ Art Battles ♛ : IT'S A NEW YEAR QUEUE WIDE OPEN

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
  • This'll probably go up in flames, but... I challenge someone to an amateur Art Battle! I can only use a pencil, paper & pen (to ink); or a pencil, paper & "ink it with pixels" in Paint.net due to the fact that I don't have a drawing pad yet.

Last edited:
    Years
  • This'll probably go up in flames, but... I challenge someone to an amateur Art Battle! I can only use a pencil, paper & pen (to ink); or a pencil, paper & "ink it with pixels" in Paint.net due to the fact that I don't have a drawing pad yet.

I'd be up for something! Traditional pencil with paper. Shoot me a theme and we should be good to go. Hopefully I don't lose as bad as I did against bac

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • I'd be up for something! Traditional pencil with paper. Shoot me a theme and we should be good to go. Hopefully I don't lose as bad as I did against bac
    Oh, I don't think you will. Hmm... *searches mind and pulls out first thing that pops up* how 'bout a Pokémon Crossover? Taking Pokémon and mixing it with another fictional story or something of that nature? Hopefully I don't bomb too badly.

Years
  • Sounds good!

Traditional Pencils on Paper, Theme: Pokémon Crossover

Start: August 1st - Deadline: August 15th
    (i'm going to redo the first post so forgive me if it's not updated in awhile)

Sound right?

I'm down! Do you have anything in mind in terms of what we should do?

I hope you don't mind if I queued them first, I'm not sure I wanted to start right away.
    I'm up for pixels or digital painting!

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • Ethereal Wizard said:
    ezgif-564963804.gif

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    I hope you don't mind if I queued them first, I'm not sure I wanted to start right away.
    I'm up for pixels or digital painting!

No prob :) Hm, how about a digital painting of some archetypal person? Like a mother, wizard, fighter, blacksmith, etc?

Years
  • Small announcements!

You can now request a shorter battle time.

You can now do an ART BRAWL! These are the same, but you have 1 week to finish instead. Voting is done in 3 days.

You can now also get emblems for participating in battles! You get one for participating in 3, 5, and 10 battles.

RQljl1D.jpg
    jlc86dk.jpg
    rC44CP0.jpg

Years
  • Wiz senpai, I challenge you to an art battle! (or brawl, whatever haha) on um traditional/digital art (you choose c:). I'm not exactly sure what theme to challenge you on but it would have something to do with magic probably.

What do you think of traditional art, brawl, and the theme being a Fairy Tail character? (Fairy Tail, not Fairytale) http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Characters

Years

• Okay then, colored traditional art brawl. :3
    Hmm. One character only. I think we can just pick the ones we like? Haha.

I'm good for colored! I think we've got everything all set, unless you wanted us both to draw the same character. I figured we could each pick one, but it might be better to do the same one? idk

Sounds good :) Time to brainstorm some ideas haha

Ok so everything got set behind, so, status of everything:

> Catman VS Wiz, where are we on this?
    > Wiz verses Infinte, we didn't set a date officially, but how are on this?

Me and CDB, give me a week and I'll get mine in, is that ok? :0

JustJeff

Striving for Rank #1
    Years
  • Quite the variety of artist i'd say. I too would also like to queue up! I'd like to do a Graphic Tag just like battle #7! Grab a render and turn it into a masterpiece!

Years
  • The queue is currently a mess! Just show up with art and say who it's for/ask if your pair has it done and who ever comes up with it first gets next battle space.

Back