• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] ♛ Art Battles ♛ : IT'S A NEW YEAR QUEUE WIDE OPEN

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    @CDB
    I'll do one!
    I don't have to sign up or anything do I? I just ask?
    If so, you good with either pencils or markers? I'll let you choose between the two~

Do I also pick a subject?

I'm sorry about the questions, I'm new hehe '^^

Pencil sounds good :) You can pick a subject if you'd like - I am fine with anything! Here are some suggestions: character design, Pokemon, runes, architecture, rpg boss, mechsuit, vehicle, animals

SkySilvally

♡ Worry's only wasted time ♡
    Years
  • Pencil sounds good :) You can pick a subject if you'd like - I am fine with anything! Here are some suggestions: character design, Pokemon, runes, architecture, rpg boss, mechsuit, vehicle, animals

Pencil it is, then! I'll go with Pokemon for this one, that's what I usually draw ^^
    Does it need to be more specific, or can we just do anything Pokemon related whatsoever?

Years
  • I submitted my entry a while ago but I guess everyone just forgot about this thing :((

But it's a new year and I am ready for a new battle in anything!!

Yeah there was a point at where I had a "sumbit now or we're clearing the queue" and that was a few month ago so the slate is clean.

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Pencil it is, then! I'll go with Pokemon for this one, that's what I usually draw ^^
    Does it need to be more specific, or can we just do anything Pokemon related whatsoever?

Would you like to do a specific Pokemon / type / evolutionary line? Otherwise, I'm happy with anything Pokemon related :)

SkySilvally

Years
  • Alright then! The battle is set! You've got 2 weeks from now, so get it in by the 22nd of this month. Send it to me as soon as you finish if you want to start voting earlier!

Cool, this will be fun :D
    I hope I can submit earlier than the 22nd but with school starting back tomorrow I might need all the time I can get xD

Let's both do our best, @CDB!! ^.^

SkySilvally

Years
  • Alright then! The battle is set! You've got 2 weeks from now, so get it in by the 22nd of this month. Send it to me as soon as you finish if you want to start voting earlier!

If I've finished, do I send it to you in a message?
    Also in a pencil contest, I can use colored penils, right? I hope so because I would have to start over otherwise :P

Years
  • If I've finished, do I send it to you in a message?
    Also in a pencil contest, I can use colored penils, right? I hope so because I would have to start over otherwise :P

Yeah send it to me. You just need to clear it with CDB if you're not sure about color or not.

Back