• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥☆♥ Myzou's Trainer Card Area: Take 2 ♥☆♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterfun101

Bow down, noobs.
    Years
    Name: Jack
    Template: Triangle
    Badges: 8
    Background: Same as the example that says "Sora"
    Trainer Sprite: Rich Boy Overworld
    Pokemon: Torterra, Luxray, Omastar, Staraptor, Heracross, Chatot

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    I'm not even gonna comment on the last 2 requests... you really should've read my last post (not the one I deleted) ._.

Ultra Ball X

Certified Ultra Ball
    Years
    Hey Myzou my friend who was going to alter the card for me couldN,t do it because he is too busy so I was wondering if you could alter it. Its basically the same except that the background is orange , the sprite is different and where Wailord is put a blank space. If you could do this it would be greatly apprciated.

Sprite:

background: https://www.lilyvalleyusa.org/images/rotated_orange_background.gif

Thanks again.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Wow, people REALLY need to read. Requests were full, yet 4 people requested -.-;;

Wait 2 days, request again. Would've been instant, but the fact I said it twice, and people still requested, if you are one of the 4 who requested, please request again in 2 days. Everyone else feel free to request ~.~ I know this may sound rude, but 5 requests takes enough time to do, lol, I don't need more than that, which I've stated :P And I didn't change the front page to closed because I've been working on said 5 cards.

Anyways, here we go ._.

Fed

Battling on Wi-Fi.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    Name: Fed
    Template: Triangle
    Badges: All 8 Sinnoh
    Background: The same one from the Triangle example that says 'Myzou'
    Sprite: Platinum Male Hero
    Pokemon: (All Plat sprites, please.) Gengar, Torterra (If possible, in the center with the trainer sprite), Snorlax (If possible, in the center with the trainer sprite), Magmortar, Crobat, and Garchomp.

I hope that I filled it out right.. :3 Thanks!!

Years
    dude request in 2 days. Myzou has 4 requests already so post again in 2 days.

Dude, actually read what he posts. He said that 4 people requested after he clearly stated not to, so now those who ignored that post have to wait, since they didn't listen. You shouldn't be telling people what to do when you don't know what you're talking about. :3

Anywhoo.. MYZOU, I love the new cards, though I think I may have told you told you that before. XD

I might finally get around to redoing those badges, like I said I would back in december. XD I'll send you a copy when I finish them.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Dude, actually read what he posts. He said that 4 people requested after he clearly stated not to, so now those who ignored that post have to wait, since they didn't listen. You shouldn't be telling people what to do when you don't know what you're talking about. :3

Anywhoo.. MYZOU, I love the new cards, though I think I may have told you told you that before. XD

I might finally get around to redoing those badges, like I said I would back in december. XD I'll send you a copy when I finish them.

Awesome, thanks :) I might actually get around to making another 4 contest ribbons XD

And thank you for clarifying for him XD

Fed, I'll edit this post with your card when it's done.

Last edited:

Fed

Battling on Wi-Fi.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    Thankies so much! It looks awesome. Im indebted to you, Myzou.

:3

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Name: Landon
    Template: Traingle
    Badges: if possible can you do the seven gold Battle Frontier Badges from Emerald if not just do the 8 sinnoh badges...
    Background: https://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/orion.jpg
    Trainer Sprite: https://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr38/Darkrai454/factory-sssmedal-colour.png
    Pokemon: yes i would like you to use Platinum sprites ^^
    (in this order)
    Jirachi (Shiny)
    Darkrai
    Deoxys (Attack form)
    Rayquaza
    Mewtwo
    Arceus (Normal)

Arceus and Shaymin (And Giratina Other/Rotom Other forms) aren't available for triangle atm, as there is no Mystery Dungeon Sprites for em.

So is there someone else you want instead of Arceus?

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
    you could maybe use this
    and put this sprite next to the trainer so it works XD
    and on the other side of the trainer can you please put Darkrai?

if its a problem just tell me

and btw i found these i hope it helps ^^

and i shrunk them if that helps

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back