• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥☆♥ Myzou's Trainer Card Area: Take 2 ♥☆♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
  • ♥☆♥ Myzou's Trainer Card Area: Take 2 ♥☆♥

:D

Years
  • ^_^ these are so cool. Myzou-chan, who's that little sprite in your sig? I've been meaning to ask XD

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Um... I'm guessing you didn't read the first post? O.o

Your Background is another trainer card, that is from Pokecharms :S You may want to read my first post before requesting <_<

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Only Doing this because you seem to be an active member of PC:

Name: Kairi Hill

Template: Coordinator Card

Ribbons:

Background: https://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww303/Pikalover_2009/images/619d75035be2ebbe7dce6b0e33e25c22.png

Trainer Sprite: I need it to be the female sprite trainer from the FireRed and LeafGreen games.

Pokemon: Pichu

Anyway, I'd need you to change the background a little bit to make this a Coordinator's Card, as this is not a Trainer Card request, it's for a Coordinator's Card. That's ok isn't it?

Template: Choose one of the templates in the first post. (Without sprites/background/etc, just the outline is the template).
    Badges: You said Ribbons.
    Background: Google an image, choose it, link it.
    Trainer: That's what you said.
    Pokemon: Doing only 1 pokemon may be hard...

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Hey Myzou, these are really beautiful! Could you make one of Bon
    ♥☆♥ Myzou's Trainer Card Area: Take 2 ♥☆♥
    with this this background?

The Pokemon being Pikachu *Male* and Goldeen *Female*? The reason being they both have gender differences. I think...

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Template: Cricle
    Name: Bon (Bon Choco if it'll fit)
    Badges: None

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • The all look so cool I have to get another one!!:

Name: Max
    Template: Triangle
    Badges: Orange Archapelago ones please:)
    Background: https://www.yourhawaiisource.com/pictures/hawaiian_ocean_3.jpg
    Trainer Sprite: https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b264/rm2k3kid/DP_MALE_POSE-1.png bottom right one if possible:)
    Pokemon: Platinum sprites of: Pikachu, Ninetales, Buizel, Infernape, Gengar, and Feraligatr
    Balls: Pokemon Icons please. Is it possible if INfernape and Feraligatr are the bottom and top ones and their sprites are near the trainer? If so please do that.

Thanks in advance! Also the bolded Pokemon if possible I want them to be shiny. Thanks in advance!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back