• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~τhe [S] e x y → kimberly ← fanCLUB~♥

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am not really a beach type person. Because I don't like the sand. x.x It is so annoying. It gets all over you and when you get to your car it is hard to get it out. But anyway, have fun, Kim. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I read. D: Dang...well I hope once you get everything back in order you will be back full-time. I am going to miss you. I wish I played Pokemon Diamond so I could get my friend code. And we would be playing. But I been lazy and I been working on my weight...so I guess that isn't going to happen anytime soon. I am sorry. ;;

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Arian: "Not dead I shall join this"
    -_-

Gavvy: "OMG I'M JOINING THIS BECAUSE KIMMY IS WIN"

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey how are you doing, Kim? I am still working on getting healthy. Oh, have you tried drink Soy milk? Well I started drinking and it tastes pretty good. Before I had Chocolate Soy Milk, but I started drinking the Plain kind and that is good too. And I tried my first veggie burger too, dang those are pretty good. XD So my diet is still going strong. I haven't cracked yet.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Understandable that you don't like it. I didn't like it at first because I tried the Vanilla flavor. Now that one doesn't taste good. Plain and Chocolate are ftw!

Yeah my diet consist of Low Calorie, Low Fat, No/Less Saturated Fat, Low Sodium, Low Sugar, High Fiber, and High Protein. I eat stuff that has all of this. It is good that I go by this because then I eliminate all the bad stuff. That is my secret of my weight loss. ;D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! BoA is awesome! I need to get her English album. I really like her.

Back