• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~τhe [S] e x y → kimberly ← fanCLUB~♥

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
  • I just got it a couple of weeks ago. I really like Scream (lyrics in my sig) and Obsessed, but all of them are awesome.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, cool! I wonder if Girls On Top is in there too. I heard it was.

Dang it. This forum is running slow. It made me post twice. ;;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Kimmy can we adopt Harry? He's So cuuuute~
    Guess which one is him
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    You're gonna have grey hair? I'M ALREADY BALD AND I HAVEN'T EVEN SIGNED THE PAPERS.
    Also KIMMY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY IN IRELAND ILYSFM YOU ARE 19! (PC says so on my end)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Kim! Nice hearing from you. So are you back full-time or you just stopping by here and there? It is good to hear from you. I think it has been maybe a week and half...I hope you are back for awhile.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I been coming here, but I haven't really been posting too much. For the most part I been keeping up my blog and VMs.

*instant revival*

Back