• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Eevee and Eeveelution Club ♥

Years
Username: Absolus
Eeveelution Partner:
136.png

Do you have any Eeveelution merchandise?
I have a plushie of Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon. I've been to MCM Comic con in London 3 times now, and I picked up one of them each time I went.
Which Eeveelution type would you like to see next? Which one do you expect to see next?
I'd love to see a Steel or Flying type eeveelution. As for what I expect, I'd imagine a mega evolution of the current vees would be the next thing they do with them. Asides from that my guess would be of a new type they introduce in gen 7; if a new type is introduced. I'm losing hope that we'll see new eeveelutions of the current types.

DarkIllumination

The one in the darkness
Years
User Name: DarkIllumination
favorite eeveelution: Sylveon
Why?: first eevee I caught in my X and gave it all my love with ev training on sp.attk and sp.def and owned all fightning, dragon, and dark types.

Years
*bumpity bump*

Which Eeveelution type would you like to see next?

I think I'd eventually love to see every type have its own Eeveelution, but the one I really want to desperately see next is a Steel-type Eeveelution. It could look all robotic-like or have like a body covered in armor. A Bug-type Eeveelution would also look pretty interesting. I could likely see it having antennae and butterfly wings.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years

I would like every type of Eeveelution, actually. It's only fitting and fair. As for the next type, how about an Eeveelution that evolves from exposure to the rest of the stones... the Shiny Stone and the Dusk Stone for starters, perhaps? The most fitting types for that criteria could be the Flying-type and the Ghost-type respectively imo.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 23, 2017
Username: glaceon26
Eeveelution Partner: Glaceon
Well, I have two foil cards: Eevee and Glaceon. :-)
I would like a Glaceon t-shirt though. XD

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years

Following some of the others in this thread, I'd really like to see a Rock type eeveelution. Well, Rock or Steel to be honest, since I feel like they fall close to the same category. But basically, Rock type Pokemon, that actually follow the theme of rocks, are usually tough-looking and intimidating Pokemon, and I'd love to see how they'd combine that with Eevee and still maintain the cuteness that all of them possess. I reckon it might end up being a bit like Jolteon, where there's a distinct tough look to it, but where it still keep some the Eevee charm.

So yeah, Rock or Steel are definitely the ones I'd like to see next, but I reckon GF might go for the easier ones. I don't expect to see any until generation 8 though, since they only seem to introduce new ones every second generation :p

Years

I'm itching to see flying. Can already see how gorgeous it'd come out though at the same time such high expectations worry me if they're not met. Would like to see a pastel yellow or blue color as its main, but more so yellow since we already have Vaporeon and Glaceon to fit the blue role.

Years

Ghost. I don't know why, but I developed huge fascination about that type, and I would love to see Ghost-type Eeveelution. Evolution from Dusk Stone and the navy Blue mixed with dark purple colors. A little bit mischievous nature would be a nice addition too.

Oh and by the way, I keep breeding Eevees via Masuda. After 5 monotonous days I've managed to get two Shinies today within over hour. Both with Anticipation ability and egg moves(Wish, Stored Power, Curse and Fake Tears). One of them is female with 31/31/31/31/xx/31 IV's and one is male with 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 IV's :)

Last edited:

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
Years
Username: Kokoro
Eeveelution Partner: Vaporeon
Answer a topic:

Has anyone put an Eeveelution or Eevee itself on your main teams? If so, which? What role does it play?

Yes, I have. It's a Flareon and I use it as a baiting tool for my other Pokemon to come in and beat the crap out of their Pokemon, but my strategy usually works half of the time.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Username: glaceon26
Eeveelution Partner: Glaceon
Well, I have two foil cards: Eevee and Glaceon. :-)
I would like a Glaceon t-shirt though. XD
Hi there, welcome~
I haven't bought any cards in years. I'd much rather have any of the eeveelution plushs:
727PdIoOuuL.jpg

Ghost. I don't know why, but I developed huge fascination about that type, and I would love to see Ghost-type Eeveelution. Evolution from Dusk Stone and the navy Blue mixed with dark purple colors. A little bit mischievous nature would be a nice addition too.

Oh and by the way, I keep breeding Eevees via Masuda. After 5 monotonous days I've managed to get two Shinies today within over hour. Both with Anticipation ability and egg moves(Wish, Stored Power, Curse and Fake Tears). One of them is female with 31/31/31/31/xx/31 IV's and one is male with 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 IV's :)
I'd love to see a ghost type eeveelution too because it'll look so beautiful and spectral. I wouldn't mind a steel type one either because it'd probably be hilarious to see an armored puffball.

Username: Kokoro
Eeveelution Partner: Vaporeon
Answer a topic:

Has anyone put an Eeveelution or Eevee itself on your main teams? If so, which? What role does it play?

Yes, I have. It's a Flareon and I use it as a baiting tool for my other Pokemon to come in and beat the crap out of their Pokemon, but my strategy usually works half of the time.
Welcome! Vaporeon and Flareon are two of the first eeveelutions I used in Blue and FireRed, respectively. You're making me terribly miss them. I ought to transfer the Flareon over to X/Y and pet her soo much. :<

EmeraldRarity

Music Loving Pokefam~
Years
Username: EmeraldRarity
Eeveelution Partner: Slyveon <3
Answer a topic:Do you remember the first Eeveelution you've owned in your games? What was it and in what game? Espeon! I had sliver first i loved the lilac cat and trained it till one hundred

OSB

Smoke Out The Hate
Years
Username: OSB
Eeveelution: espeon
Topic answer: favorite eeveelution, why?

Jolteon, because ever since I started paying leaf green to platinum , jolteon has always played a big part in my success in playing and it's design is cool

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 15, 2016
Username: Housecarl
Eeveelution Partner: Eevee

Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?
In my first trip through Y, I was pretty disappointed that there was no way to get pokemon from previous games to X or Y yet. Then, I veered off the path on the way to Geosenge.

I was pleasantly surprised at the first pokemon I encountered on that route.

Soon afterwards I had an umbreon and a sylveon. Since Sylveon was new, I had to try him out and he did not disappoint. For Umbreon, I had actually never used one and wanted to try out a super tank (your definition of super tank may vary).
In the generations before though, I think I've always used at least one Eon (gen one and two are getting tough to remember).

How would you react to seeing just Eevee get a Mega Evolution in XY?
It didn't happen, but... Someday....
Just imagine Eevee keeping adaptability, but getting the mega evolution stat boost, and going to town with the double edges. After all, it has a paw in pretty much every other evolutionary method.

It's probably obvious from how much I've been gushing, but yes. I have a big Eevee plush from the Pokemon Center.

What do you think of Eevee as a starter?
I'd love to see eevees as starters in more games. But then again, I'm incredibly biased.

Which Eeveelution type would you like to see next? Which one do you expect to see next?
I hope this doesn't start an argument (or reopen one) but I've found plenty of Eon fan art around the internet. In my opinion, one of the best Eeveelutions comes from some art that looks like a seventeen section wheel. You might be able to find it by searching for "eeveelutions and possible future eeveelutions." I'll still try to describe it though.

The Eon I'm talking about is a poison type. It has the general shape of the other Eeveelutions, obviously. But its biggest difference is that of what exactly its body is made of. At first glance, I thought it was purple smoke, but I would actually say it is made up of an amorphous liquid (similar to a grimer, except that I imagine it would be more acidic and less sticky). But since it was "born" of a quadruped rather than just toxic sludge, it kept its fox-like shape. Like certain other Eons, its eyes are a solid shade of color (green in this case). There's a darker shade of purple in its head, which could easily be its brain, along with a few ribs and a large bone floating around inside the torso part of its body.

The only thing I'd even think about changing for this design is one of the bones in it. The largest one looks like a leg bone to me, when the placement suggests the artist may have intended it to be a tail. So, my hope is that we get the same basic design, but switch out the long bone for a more spinal cord like look. And yeah, that might be a bit "nightmare fuel-ey" but there are plenty of other things that actually made it into the games already to scar people with (cough* Hypno).

All in all, I think this poison type Eon has a lot of potential character.

Years
Welcome all you amazing faces!

Soon afterwards I had an umbreon and a sylveon. Since Sylveon was new, I had to try him out and he did not disappoint. For Umbreon, I had actually never used one and wanted to try out a super tank (your definition of super tank may vary).

Oh yes, Sylveon totally didn't disappoint. I wrecked so many things with Moon Blast.. such a good 'mon. Umbreon is pretty hard to use though and I generally don't do well with tanks but it's still, without a doubt, insanely helpful. You should use one and let us know how it goes. :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 15, 2016
Umbreon is pretty hard to use though and I generally don't do well with tanks but it's still, without a doubt, insanely helpful. You should use one and let us know how it goes. :D

For the main game, it's true that the more tankey builds aren't exactly the best way to go. Especially the elite four, champion, and a few other late game NPCs that use full restores.

The only problem with using them otherwise is that I don't really know many people that I can just have some friendly matches against. So, I can't comment on how well they do against real people.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 29, 2014
Username: AFeralFurry.

Eeveelution Partner: Glaceon, most definitely.

Has any Eeveelution or Eevee itself on one of your main teams? If so, what role does it play?

Actually, my main team is Eeveelutions. It consists of an Espeon, Umbreon, Sylveon, Glaceon, Leafeon, and Vaporeon.

Do you remember the first Eeveelution you've owned in your games? What was it and in which game?

Jolteon in Yellow. I was a Jolteon fanboy back in the day. ^_^

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Sorry for late coming, guys.

Has any Eeveelution or Eevee itself on one of your main teams? If so, what role does it play?
I have Leafeon as one of the side attackers in my Platinum gameplay, and I let it lead the battle when it's needed.

Back