• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Klinklang5

Bowties are Cool
Years

• Hello, welcome to the club! Always great to have a new member! Axew is a very cute Pokemon indeed, what made you choose that as your partner? ^^ I couple of your choices have confused me a tad curious - what makes you think that Klink and Yamask are cute? :) And what makes cute Pokemon appealing on the whole for you? Enjoy your stay and keep active! ^^

Seems that people are very keen on both of the eeveelutions being added, but I'm only adding one ;) I think Jolteon is currently in the lead, so you Vaporeon lovers need to catch up! ^^

Thanks! The reason I chose Axew is the fact that he is adorable, yet packs a punch, and that he evolves into Fraxure and Haxorus.

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • Name: Klinklang5
    Two cute pokemon: Reuniclus and Snivy
    partner Pokemon: Axew

Pokemon that should be added
    -Klink
    -Duosion
    -Tynamo
    -Yamask
    welcome to the club klinklang5! (:
    i agree that tynamo is cute ^^ here's a picture to prove it :P

36.png

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Wooo, that's really yellow and the whole fan art is adowwaaable! :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hmm...

What would happen if it ends up in a tie? That way, well, when both Vaporeon and Jolteon get equal votes...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ahh okay why not, I'll add them both. ^_^ But now you all owe me tonnes of adorable pictures! <3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    That's great, Alex! I'll try to look some and steal images from google. :P

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    We have won the best club award!

Thanks for everyone who voted us for best club of 2011! I wanna thank you all. 2011 was great year and I hope this year is going to be great year too.

- Xeberos, Alex, TheGr8

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Congratulations to the Cute Pokemon Club for winning the Best Club in MOTY 2011! :D

I'm so proud that I'm a part of this club. ^^:;

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • We have won the best club award!

Thanks for everyone who voted us for best club of 2011! I wanna thank you all. 2011 was great year and I hope this year is going to be great year too.

- Xeberos, Alex, TheGr8

YEP! way to go everyone! So proud of everyone who has joined and made what this group is today. We all share our love of cute pokemon <3 :) Congratz!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    When I scrolled in the ballot almost all of the votes went to this club! How cool is that? :D

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    All the votes went to this club because everyone knows that it is the best.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    It does show the amount of effort and love went to the club, huh? The club is filled with... all sorts of fun! XD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    The fan club with the most post count? It would take a lot of time, but as this fan club progresses, there's like a lot of chance that it would come true. :)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Don't just rush forward guys. xD Most important is that we have many active members, topics and other stuff. And we all love cute Pokémon! :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Congratulations to all of us for winning! But as great as this is, we still need to keep to topics pleaseee! :)

New topic: 'Which is the cutest Hoenn Pokemon?'

Personally I think Plusle, but I'm rather biased towards electric rodents xD

Back