• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I want Victini over Tepig and Victini wins the cutest Fire type contest for me. :) Gotta love that... weird... strange... rabbit... critter... :) Huuuuuge eyes, too. XD

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
    I like Tepig, but I hate his evolutions >.>
    If I hadn't known what It evolves into I would have liked It much more..

My favorite cute fire poke is Vulpix, It's eyes are sooo adorable @.@
    + there is always the nostalgia factor xD

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
    Years
    Name: Nagaraja
    Two cute Pokemon: Cottonee and Clefable
    Partner Pokemon: Tanpopo the Whimsicott :D

I'll leave you all with this picture that made me puke rainbows. :D
    Spoiler:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    I like Tepig, but I hate his evolutions >.>
    If I hadn't known what It evolves into I would have liked It much more..

My favorite cute fire poke is Vulpix, It's eyes are sooo adorable @.@
    + there is always the nostalgia factor xD
    I have to agree with you on Vulpix. I've always found it so utterly cute, mostly the eyes as you mentioned, but also a lot of its other features. Also its fur looks really soft, something I would really like to feel n_n

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016

Spoiler:

Welcome to the club. I hope you enjoy your stay and remember to discuss a lot. So if you have any questions just ask me or Alex. You get answer to your questions.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Name: BZW Golem
    Two cute Pokemon: Plusle & Minun
    Partner Pokemon: Arty the Minun

May I join, please?

Edit: I think I should write something more xD
    Well, Plusle & Minun are my favorite duo since I played Sapphire (a long time ago xD). My avys and signatures at pokemon forums always have Minun and/or Plusle in them :3

Hi, welcome to the club! It's great to see you here :) What is it that you find so cute about Plusle and Minun? x] Personally I think they're adorable too! What other kinds of Pokemon do you find cute? Enjoy your stay and keep active! :)

Spoiler:

-finishes puking rainbows- MY GOSH THAT WAS ADORABLE. Welcome to the club! What is it that makes you find Clefable cute? ^^ I love the Cottonnee/Whimsicott family, they're adorable! What other kinds of Pokemon do you find cute? :3 Enjoy your stay and keep active! :)

I have to agree with you on Vulpix. I've always found it so utterly cute, mostly the eyes as you mentioned, but also a lot of its other features. Also its fur looks really soft, something I would really like to feel n_n

Hnggg, this I agree with x] It would be such a lovely Pokemon to cuddle! ;;

New topic: 'Now that the cute list has grown a bit, which is your favourite cute Pokemon & why?'

Mine's still Sandshrew for reasons I've explained countless times. <3

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    I hate Tepig :(

How has no one said Cyndaquil? It's by far the cutest fire type. It's small and adorable, and just makes me go aww every time I see it.

Vulpix and Flareon are adorable though!
    I'm surprised no one said that yet,except for the fact about tepig,i agree with you on everything else! Cyndaquil is flat out adorable,and also my favorite starter. Vulpix and Flareon are really cute too,but too bad Flareon has terrible stats :/. Still,you just want to cuddle with those little guys :)

Oh,and for the other topic, I think Cyndaquil is the most adorable and awesome,strong pokemon! Even though i really like Togetic and Jolteon,Cyndaquil takes the cake,and so does it's evolutions.

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Latias is still the greatest cute/beauty/awesome Pokemon of all time............

Of course she's all I have as my Partner Pokemon and PROUD of it! :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Favorite cute Pokemon is definitely Happiny. Adorable voice in the anime, cute cry in the games, super pink, absolutely cute that it wants to be like mommy in the sense that it carries a rock and pretends it's an egg, and the fact that the anime Happiny knew strength and could just TOSS a frozen lake across a mountain. Pretty beast mode right there.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016

New topic: 'Now that the cute list has grown a bit, which is your favourite cute Pokemon & why?'

Mine's still Sandshrew for reasons I've explained countless times. <3

Mine's still Pachirisu for reasons I've explained countless times. :D You can find the reasons if you go back about 80 pages and then start to read.

Years
    I still love that cute Oshawott.

@AlexOzzyCake There's an error with the sprite next to Katniss Everdeen's name - it's a Gothorita (she chose Gothita as her partner, not Gothorita)

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I still love that cute Oshawott.

@AlexOzzyCake There's an error with the sprite next to Katniss Everdeen's name - it's a Gothorita (she chose Gothita as her partner, not Gothorita)
    Actually she did choose Gothorita.

Name: Katniss lEverdeen
    Two cute Pokemon: Gothita & Chinchou
    Partner Pokemon: Elysia the Gothorita

On topic:
    Vulpix has always been my favorite and will forever be my favorite. The first time I saw it with Brock and then even more in the movie with the Unknown. Just so cuuute. ~

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016

On topic:
    Vulpix has always been my favorite and will forever be my favorite. The first time I saw it with Brock and then even more in the movie with the Unknown. Just so cuuute. ~
    I love Vulpix (and Ninetales for that matter) simply because she's a Fox. Fox has been one of my favorite animals ever. That's why I always love Ninetales for who she is, and Vulpix too!

I'd have Vulpix do whatever she want if she was real. Run around the house, jump on my bed, play chase with my cat and so on. Except...the flame will have to be outside xD

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I love Vulpix (and Ninetales for that matter) simply because she's a Fox. Fox has been one of my favorite animals ever. That's why I always love Ninetales for who she is, and Vulpix too!

I'd have Vulpix do whatever she want if she was real. Run around the house, jump on my bed, play chase with my cat and so on. Except...the flame will have to be outside xD
    I know right! Foxes are my favorite animal too! Particularly the Arctic fox. Imagine how cute a Pokémon it would be!!! Vulpix and Nintales all the way! <3

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016

I know right! Foxes are my favorite animal too! Particularly the Arctic fox. Imagine how cute a Pokémon it would be!!! Vulpix and Nintales all the way! <3
    What do you think about Zorua and...not on the cute list but will mention...Zoroark? They are Foxes also!

I find them as a unique, yet beautiful(Cute also!), creatures. I want to show a couple of photos and they did an EXCELLENT job at making Vulpix/Ninetales in my opinion. Especially Vulpix.

CUTE!! Definitely Vulpix's ;)
    Spoiler:
    I'm no expert on what kind of breed the foxes are but this is my favorite
    Spoiler:

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    ZORUA IS DEFINITELY CUTE!!! Zorua in the anime is so "d'awwwwww" worthy. I want Vulpix and Zorua plushies.

I think that's a red fox. BD Those are so cute too! (See Fox and the Hound movie for evidence.)

Back