• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021

Cutest that isn't on the list? Interesting... I'd go with Monferno. Chimchar's face kinda creeps me out a bit tbh, but Monferno has just the right amount of cute vs cheeky to be an incredibly adorable Pokemon; the kind I would want to hug all day long! Plus it'd be warm B) I think Floatzel is also worth a mention; if you get past the size it's really quite a cute Pokemon in my mind. As for Keldeo being added, I'm completely against this, it's not cute at all in my mind D:

PS: Johnny, Meloetta is already on the list x]

Speaking of Floatzel...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

FLOZAH! Hehe... Oh my gosh, it's cute when you think about it. I want a Floatzel plush :)

Years
  • @AlexOzzyCake: Cuteness is in the eyes of who see It :P. Besides Pinsir, I also find cute the white baby alien from Alien III :pink_eek:.

What pokemon from generation IV is your favorite cute pokemon?
    (not on the list only!)

410.gif
    Shieldon is not on the list, and It's so adorable (the cutest fossil pokémon EVER) :shocked:. Just look at It's eyes:
    Spoiler:

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
  • Thank you everyone for the congratulations!

I have been sick lately so I'm the last one to hear the news! (naturally XD) I do plan on adding some new pokemon to our ever growing cuteness list (I agree on adding Keldeo!) and I also plan on adding a few new features as well! ;3

In the meantime I haven't been a member here very long and I'd like to read through the past posts to educate myself, so I'll be busy with updates and such. I, in turn, agree that it's time for a new topic, I think choosing one to help me woudn't hurt! XD

What pokemon from generation IV is your favorite cute pokemon?
    (not on the list only!)

Yes, I'm inactive again. Dx Sorry, I'm lazy about posting messages for some reason and I've been getting bored in the forum. I'll make an effort haha

Sinnoh and not on the list?

Snover! <3
    Spoiler:

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • Which is cuter, Pinsir or Scyther?
    Scyther. Scyther doesn't have those pointy-looking pincers, which imo brings down Pinsir's cuteness. (if it has any, lol :X)

What pokemon from generation IV is your favorite cute pokemon? (not on the list only!)
    Cherubi was the first that came into my mind. :D
    Spoiler:

Alina_Mau

Kitty Trainer
    Years
  • What cute pokemon would you call a St. Patties day pokemon?
    It will be used as this next weeks pokemon of the week!

Don't worry guys, I WILL be adding Keldeo to the list! XD ♥

Years
  • What cute pokemon would you call a St. Patties day pokemon?
    It will be used as this next weeks pokemon of the week!

Don't worry guys, I WILL be adding Keldeo to the list! XD ♥

I think Snivy, it looks very green and the leaf on its tail looks close enough.

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
    Years
  • Serperior. It has a clover like thingy on it's tail.
    And maybe this will make you puke rainbows?

Spoiler:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Serperior. It has a clover like thingy on it's tail.
    And maybe this will make you puke rainbows?

Spoiler:

I think you might want to find some other pictures. Something involving Zorua. Teehee~

(Oh, and by the way, I didn't puke rainbows again.)

Alina_Mau

Kitty Trainer
    Years
  • Hahaha good job guys, Snivy it is! ^^

Sorry I haven't been around much guys, I still haven't gotten over this flu thingy I've got. :/

Hopefully I'll feel better soon and do a real overhaul of the first post but at the moment I'm just kinda adding a few pokemon here and there when I have the time/energy.

Thanks for everyone's patience! ♥

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Snivy is the perfect Pokemon to represent St. Patrick's Day! I agree with everyone!

Here's another Pokemon that should be in the cute list: Aron! How can you say it's not cute after looking at this pic?
    Spoiler:

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Iheheeh Cute Pic...
    I agree for Snivy to be the showcase for St. Patrick's Day :D

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I agree with everyone that snivy should be showcased for St. Patrick's Day!!

Back