• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Well, basically this thread is about those that are actually cute when you first look at them or those Pokemons that wants to make you hug them, or yeah. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hey I'm not mad, I'm very happy for you! I know you'll be great! =D
    I love this club too haha

Answering your previous topic:
    I loved Dawn's Ambipom! Although I don't remember much, I remember adoring Ambipom's excited personality. <3

Ahah, I agree completely! xD Dawn's Ambipom is the best, I would love to have a friend like that or something haha. Although in my mind Aipom was always Ash's D: Even though I'm slightly in love with Dawn... :3

Hey guys it's TheGr8 bringing you a new topic question! Here we go :3

What was the first cute Pokemon you captured and really liked? (Cute in your own opinion)

Mine was deff Teddiursa since I didn't capture for cuteness back in Gen 1. I would say every since I saw third pokemon movie was it? I wanted a Teddi so bad :3

Mine was definitely Sandshrew. You find it super early on in Blue and I instantly fell in love with the little guy ever since I first saw it. Bless its GEN I sprite... xD <3

^ Had one on my team ever since ^^

Name: Brandon
    Two cute Pokemon: Eevee and Deino
    Partner Pokemon: Draconas the Deino! <3

Which Pokemon do you think is the cutest and why?
    Deino, of course! Its soo fluffy, and cuuute XD Im surprised theres not alot of fans of
    Deino out there XD

Helloooo, welcome to the club! ^^ Ahh, two very cute Pokemon, especially Deino - can't believe I hadn't thought of that one before! The way its hair covers its eyes is absolutely adorable xD Until it evolves into a derp and then a raging monster, hehe... Anyhow, welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here and stay active! ^^ Unfortunately due to new CSS coming in later today I won't be able to add you to the members list just yet, but I promise you'll be there soon!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hmm, I believe the first one that I captured that I considered cute was Pikachu. :']

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Why aren't treecko and tepig on the list? I consider them cute.

A certainly agree with Tepig, that one's adorable. xD But simply because no one has requested them upon sign-up or in discussion. ^^ If we added every cute Pokemon the list would explode and kill us all. :/ I think they'll be added when you reach 25 as a reward. ;D

Hmm, I believe the first one that I captured that I considered cute was Pikachu. :']

Ahh yes, all time classic cutie xD But as the games have gone on it has become less and less cute :( Damn sprite changes!

?????????Why is staryu cute? I did not see anything cute about it.

Urge asked for it, my hands are tied. xD I guess it's kinda sorta not really but possibly cute in a really odd and abstract way...? :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Lmao, this one definitely made me laugh. XD; I'm pretty sure they were member's request.

Hahahehe.Maybe it was in the long list.Either he really put or it is an accident.

Urge asked for it to be on the list as his partner upon signing up ^^ To be honest, it's not THAT bad. xD I mean, there are some cute things about it... not :D

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I would like to join this club.

Nmae: classiccartoonsftw
    Two cute Pokemon: Larvitar and Magnemite
    Partner Pokemon: Larvitar
    Partner Pokemon's nickname: Larvitar

What do you think makes a Pokemon cute?

A cute face with adorable eyes (or one eye in Magnemite's case) say all for me :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I would like to join this club.

Nmae: classiccartoonsftw
    Two cute Pokemon: Larvitar and Magnemite
    Partner Pokemon: Larvitar
    Partner Pokemon's nickname: Larvitar

What do you think makes a Pokemon cute?

A cute face with adorable eyes (or one eye in Magnemite's case) say all for me :D

Hello, welcome to the club! ^^ I hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay :D Ahah, I must say Larvitar is pretty cute (inspiring nick name by the way ;)), but I've never really seen it in Magnemite o.o Looking at it now, I can kinda see where you're coming from, especially when it's 'smiling' :3 Anyhow, have a good time! ^^ (I can't update the members list for about half an hour due to CSS issues, but you'll be on there ASAP. :))

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    Welcome to the Club new members :D Enjoy your time here and have fun talking about cute pokemon! Larv is cute i'd say, I can't see magnamite esp when it was creepy when I was little xD

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    I would like to join this group please!!

Name: Exzessiva
    Two cute Pokemon: Dratini and Smoochum
    Partner Pokemon: Ralts named Whitey! :D

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
    Let me in Alex!!! XD

Name: greg0915
    Two cute Pokemon:
    and

Partner Pokemon:
    called Riley

P.S. the thread looks Awesome ;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I would like to join this group please!!

Name: Exzessiva
    Two cute Pokemon: Dratini and Smoochum
    Partner Pokemon: Ralts named Whitey! :D

Hellooo, welcome to the club! ^^ Pleasure to see you here, hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy your stay! :D Dratini and Smoochum are both very cute Pokemon, its a shame they evolve into gross ugly things D: (Although d'nite isn't too bad :3) Anyhow, enjoy your time here! :D

Let me in Alex!!! XD

Name: greg0915
    Two cute Pokemon:
    and

Partner Pokemon:
    called Riley

P.S. the thread looks Awesome ;)

Yo dude, CSS done now! I think it's finished... Thanks so much for the help and doing basically all the work xD And welcome as our new Club Designer! I hope you enjoy your time here and give me everyone I want. ;D Cute pokes, btw. xD

Hi New Members~ :3 You will love the Cute Pokemon Fan Club1 Everyone here is nice :)

It's true, we are all magnificent. Especially me. <3

Eevee and Deino Pwn all the way XD

Eevee is still cute even when it evolves... Deino, not so much XD

2 heads... Kinda weird XD

Paha I know. It has a kinda derpy feel about it, but not necessarily un-cute! However Hydreigon... Gosh, that's about the least-cute thing I've seen bar Metagross and Garbodour. x3

(Posts counted mark)

Last edited:

Exzessiva

Years
    Thank you for the warm welcome Alex (Can I call you that ? ). You can call me Exz. :D
    Yeah I agree that Jinx doesn't actually fall in the category of cute pokemons but Dragonair does. Infact Dragonair is one of my favorite pokemons !

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Thank you for the warm welcome Alex (Can I call you that ? ). You can call me Exz. :D
    Yeah I agree that Jinx doesn't actually fall in the category of cute pokemons but Dragonair does. Infact Dragonair is one of my favorite pokemons !

And thank you for joining the club! ^^ Ofcourse you can call me that Exz :D Hehe, I suppose looking at it again Dragonair is actually kinda cute - there's something very pleasing about it. :3

So now that everything's updated and the front page is looking AWESOME, let's have a new topic! ^^

New topic: 'When playing the Pokemon video games, do you tend to use the cute Pokemon despite their often bad stats?'

I do! ^^ In my Diamond game at the moment I have a team which consists of Piplup, Pachirisu, Croagunk (very cute imo!), Roselia, Swablu and Drifblim, all in the high 80s and will NOT evolve. They kick butt, they win everything! XD Especially Pachirisu, it's surprisingly good with Super Fang and Grass Knot :D

User bar points shall be awarded to those that use them and a new Pokemon of the week will be chosen by the end of today, any preferences? :D

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Hi New Members~ :3 You will love the Cute Pokemon Fan Club1 Everyone here is nice :)

I can agree to that... I still have a couple donations I need to trade. ._.

Nowww I may also do some drawing as well.... I like drawing cute pokemon~

Though I have to point out I said my partner is an espeon, not an Emolga. XD But oh well....

And to remain on topic. I do tend to, if I reeeeally like it. XD I dunno. XD I have no notable examples yet though sadly.

Last edited:

Exzessiva

Years
    I have some cute pokemons myelf in my pokemon black team like Cindaquil, Rosalia, Beautifly, Flareon(well Evee is cute, but Flareon isn' that much ^^" ), Munna etc.

They also have pretty high HPs around 70's.

I love my Munna, it is like a small little blob of cuteness xD It's zen headbutt is aweshum !!
    ^o^

Oh and for pokemon of the week I would like to nominate my partner Ralts aka Whitey ofc! :D

Back