• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    awhh yes Sewaddle is quite cute esp about the forehead thing :D I am back now guys, and I got my first PLUSHIE, I will post a picture a little bit later :)

IKR! Sewaddle is so cutish. I just loved that episode <33

Really ? A plushie? You MUST post a picture..lol :D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    PLUSHIE? WHAT POKEMON IS IT? I NEED TO KNOW NOW. :DD

Anyway, Sewaddle is one of my favorite Pokemon from Unova too. <3

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Yey plushies. Sewaddle is nice. :D

The quiz's answer is Sandshrew. He was featured in one episode in D/P anime

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    .. There was a quiz question? Didn't know. :'O .. But oh well, guess seems someone already answered the question.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    PLUSHIE? WHAT POKEMON IS IT? I NEED TO KNOW NOW. :DD

Anyway, Sewaddle is one of my favorite Pokemon from Unova too. <3

It's a Shellos ;o And he didn't even buy us presents ;o; Although I think we should all say...

Well done to TheGr8 for wining 2 of his matches in this year's VGC and it's great to have you back! ^^ Presents next time plz. <3

Yey plushies. Sewaddle is nice. :D

The quiz's answer is Sandshrew. He was featured in one episode in D/P anime

Nope, not Sandshrew, keep guessing though! ^^

.. There was a quiz question? Didn't know. :'O .. But oh well, guess seems someone already answered the question.

Hehe, the question is which Pokemon on our cute list is seen first in the Diamond and Pearl anime series? ^^

I just want to say a huge thank you to Xeberos for having just created a whole load of userbars and banners for our club! Seriously cannot thank you enough, they look absolutely amazing! For now, they can all be found in the link below (it really is worth checking out!), and they will be added to the front page shortly. ^^ Pokemon featured include Togekiss, Pikachu, Dratini, Skitty, Bulbasaur, Deino, Snivy, Pachirisu and more, so take a look! :D

User bars and banners link~

So, time for a new topic! By the way guys, you're all aloud to start new topics too, you don't have to wait for me to start one :D

New topic: 'If you had to start a band of cute Pokemon, which Pokemon would play what instrument?'

Due to this picture...

Spoiler:

I'd have Piplup on drums and Buneary as the lead singer <3 Then I'd have Pikachu on lead guitar (he'd look so cool doing solos!) and Croagunk would be my bassist. I know Croagunk isn't actually on the cute list, but in my mind its incredibly cute so I'm including it anyway. ^^ And there'd be a whole host of Foongus as back up singers! :D Eheheh, the image in my head is amazing...

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Thanks very much Alex! ^_^

My band:

Singer: Kricketot and Lobunny
    Guitarist: Pikachu and Eevee
    Bassist: Ampharos
    Back up singers: Poliwags and Clefables

I know that Kricketot isn't on the list but it is cute Pokémon. :)

And the quiz answer is Piplup! :D

That Dawn picture is cute. <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Thanks very much Alex! ^_^

My band:

Singer: Kricketot and Lobunny
    Guitarist: Pikachu and Eevee
    Bassist: Ampharos
    Back up singers: Poliwags and Clefables

I know that Kricketot isn't on the list but it is cute Pokémon. :)

And the quiz answer is Piplup! :D

That Dawn picture is cute. <3

Awhh nice, that's a sweet band! xD Especially liking Poliwags as back up singers, how cute is that! xD

Sorry, the answer isn't Piplup ^^ Hehe, no one seems to be getting this one, I'm amazed :o No one's thought to just load up the first episode for 10 seconds and check? xD And YESSSS, it is cute :D

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    It's Mantine. ^^ And if I answered right, I don't deserve points because you helped with that question. :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    It's Mantine. ^^ And if I answered right, I don't deserve points because you helped with that question. :)

Mantine isn't on the cute list :o Although I just re-watched it since I didnt' remember seeing a Mantine at all, at it turns out I was wrong. I thought the answer was Budew (the one literally JUST after the Mantine), but it turns out there's a Mantyke swimming with the Mantine and Remoraid :o Anyhow, you get the points! ^^ Time for a new question~

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Meowth disquised as Croagunk. I checked it. ^^ I knew that it was Meowth and I thought that he was meaby disquised as Croagunk.

Last edited:

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    Has the quiz changed to whoever gets it right first in the forum, instead of sending you a PM now? I am confused haha. I have missed out on a lot very quickly! The new banners and userbars look great, and I would love to make some as well :3 (I made the one in my sig). How are everyone's competition entries coming along?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Yes, quiz question changed. Illustrator part is ready and PhotoShop part is almost ready. ^^ But I have to make another one too. :)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Thank you . Your sig is great too. Girl in it have cute smile. :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Meowth disquised as Croagunk. I checked it. ^^ I knew that it was Meowth and I thought that he was meaby disquised as Croagunk.

Correct! ^^ I'll make the next one harder ;o

Has the quiz changed to whoever gets it right first in the forum, instead of sending you a PM now? I am confused haha. I have missed out on a lot very quickly! The new banners and userbars look great, and I would love to make some as well :3 (I made the one in my sig). How are everyone's competition entries coming along?

Well, the idea was to PM the answers to me, but no one's actually been doing that haha. It seems people only want to be posting it in here, but I suppose it's something? My entry's almost done, it's not great though xD

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013

Well, the idea was to PM the answers to me, but no one's actually been doing that haha. It seems people only want to be posting it in here, but I suppose it's something? My entry's almost done, it's not great though xD

I'm sure it's lovely :) I guess if the answer is posted in the forum than only one person can get the points, but maybe makes it more exciting?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Next time I will PM if I know the answer. I didn't know that you must PM if you know the answer. :3

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    Thanks Alex, I didn't do as well as I should have, I should had four wins but the haxs got me good this year. Well yes I am back and how about a new topic :D

What cute pokemon would you be and is similar to you and why?

It doesn't have to be the pokemon you chose.

I honestly think Buneary is the pokemon I would be because it's so energetic like me and it's just so like me :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I think so that everyone can answer we'll go for PMs on the quiz ^^ But hey, its just one more excuse to talk to me ;D not that anyone would want that

Good topic Gr8! Ahah Buneary is cute :3 I'd be a sandshrew so I can burrow underground away from everyone. That or a ditto so I can turn into someone else. :3 + ditto is cute... <3

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    I know this sounds biased, and it reallly sounds biased, but I think I'm most like Shaymin Land Forme. I'm very shy and not very confident, but underneath, I'm a really great guy. I also try to be nice to everyone. :)
    (Unlike the movie Shaymin lol)

Back