• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Pachirisu, why did I forgot about this Pokemon? D: .. Well then, I hate that a team could only consist of 6 Poke's. boo~

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    What cute team would you use for the Pokemon League?

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    What cute team would you use for the Pokemon League?

Uhm......Leafean, Glaceon, Emolga, Mew, Shaymin, Drifblim <3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yes, you guys should totally have Drifblim on your team, so adorable. ♥

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hmm, you guys all have interesting teams, I especially like all the eeveelutions going on! I think my team would be...

Because they're all so cute and kick-ass! (Okay for some reason they're all just showing up as Zorua... That's not helpful!) So how about a new topic:

New topic: 'Which is the cutest starter Pokemon?'

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    The cutest starter Pokemon? I'd really go with Snivy, but for now, since we're talking about the cutest. I have to pick Cyndaquil, it's so adorable. <3

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Hmm, you guys all have interesting teams, I especially like all the eeveelutions going on! I think my team would be...

Because they're all so cute and kick-ass! (Okay for some reason they're all just showing up as Zorua... That's not helpful!) So how about a new topic:

New topic: 'Which is the cutest starter Pokemon?'

I love the Zorua attack though. XD
    My opinion on the cutest starter would have to be none other than Mudkip. I mean, it's an adorable Axotolt and evolves into one of the best pokemon there is. I would go with Cyndaquil...but Mudkip was a favorite eversince childhood, and still is.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Cutest starter Pokémon? I want to hug my Turtwig. Mmm... Don't you like kinda-round-faced turtles?

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Which is the cutest starter Pokemon?
    cutest starter is charmander
    other than charmander piplup,Chikorita,chimchar,Bulbasaur & Mudkip are also cute

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I would say Turtwig. Turtwig is cute and I remember when I chose Turtwig in Pearl.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I would say Turtwig. Turtwig is cute and I remember when I chose Turtwig in Pearl.
    Turtwig could be really cute and chubby, but If I had to choose in the Sinnoh region. I'd go with Piplup, it's just too adorable. :P

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    I think that Torchic is one of the cute starters :D I also think that Piplup is adorable too :D Sorry guys I haven't been here I just got new internet and it's still acting up but I am able to get on sometimes!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Y'all are wrong, the answer is Piplup ;) Just kidding, but it is incredibly cute and certainly wins my vote!

I like how a lot of people chose Turtwig, that Pokemon didn't even cross my mind at first! But I am starting to see its cuteness. I think it's time for you guys to set a topic so we know what kind of things you're interested in. ^^ The person who sets the topic gets +20 points! ;D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Y'all are wrong, the answer is Piplup ;) Just kidding, but it is incredibly cute and certainly wins my vote!

I like how a lot of people chose Turtwig, that Pokemon didn't even cross my mind at first! But I am starting to see its cuteness. I think it's time for you guys to set a topic so we know what kind of things you're interested in. ^^ The person who sets the topic gets +20 points! ;D

Now I kinda want a Piplup plushie now. But I want a Turtwig plushie, too! Dilemma!

That said, speaking of Turtwig, what do you think of my current signature?

Back