• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Name: -ty-
    two cute Pokemon:

Partner:

Kitties!!!

well I can't exclude...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I want to sign up...

Name: justinrpg
    two cute Pokemon: Chikorita, Delcatty
    Partner: Primmy the Delcatty

Hellooo, welcome to the club! ^^ Thanks for editing your post, I'll sign you up now (: I hope you enjoy your time here and stay active as much as possible (: Chikorita is incredibly cute, I'm amazed it's only just being added :o As is Delcatty! ^^

If I were to design a new cute Pokemon, it would be an Electric-type weasel Pokemon, a weasel because they are one of my favorite animals, and they are incredibly cute.

Ohhh Gosh! That sounds amazingly cute! I would LOVE one xD What'd you call it??

Name: -ty-
    two cute Pokemon:

Partner:

Kitties!!!

well I can't exclude...

Helloooo, welcome to the group! ^^ Since each member is only aloud to add two Pokemon and Skitty's already on the list, I'll add Glameow and Purrloin ^^ So I take it you like cats just a little bit...? xD Enjoy your time here and hope to see you active ^^ By the way, want to nick name your partner? ^^

Here we go, ghost cuties:
    Spoiler:

Anyways, I think that the cutest fossil Pokemon is Tirtouga by far.
    He's a turtle! <3 :D

Woahh, some of those are incredibly cute... I want a Mismagius and Gardevoir now! xD And Tirtouga is cute too, haha.

Last edited:

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
  • Yay go cute pokemon:

Name: Lezza
    two cute Pokemon: Lillipup, Vanillite
    Partner: Honey the Teddiursa, My favourite pokemon

I think Anorith is the cutest, though many people will disagree.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Yay go cute pokemon:

Name: justinrpg
    two cute Pokemon: Lillipup, Vanillite
    Partner: Honey the Teddiursa, My favourite pokemon

I think Anorith is the cutest, though many people will disagree.

Heyy, welcome to the club! ^^ I think you may have got your name a little wrong there...? xD Two incredibly cute Pokemon, can't believe no one's said them yet :o Hope you have a great time here and try to stay active (: And Anorith is pretty cute tbh, I do rather like it x3 It does look somewhat weird in battle though :L I'll sign you up now ^^

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
  • I think this calls for some pictures.

Spoiler:

I'm not exactly the best at finding cute pictures... ^^;;

You can make any Pokémon cute if you draw it like that. Out of all of those, Lillipup and Poochyena are the only 'cute' ones, I suppose; but they eventually evolve into the ugliest/non-cutest things.

They need more cute ones like this:
    Spoiler:

Or like this:
    Spoiler:

Or maybe this:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

You can make any Pokémon cute if you draw it like that. Out of all of those, Lillipup and Poochyena are the only 'cute' ones, I suppose; but they eventually evolve into the ugliest/non-cutest things.

They need more cute ones like this:
    Spoiler:

Or like this:
    Spoiler:

Or maybe this:
    Spoiler:

I think I just threw up at the third one...

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • I'd say that electrike, snubull, growlithe, and poochyena are not particularly cute as they are tough-looking.

Yooterri is sooo cute though, but I would like to see more cute puppy pokemon.

For cute pokemon I would suggest a baby tiger, baby poodle, baby billygoat or a baby giraffe

The last picture is disturbing!! lol

Niriate

Rivalist
    Years
  • Came across this little beauty when training on the Victory Road in White.

I really want them to add a true Wolf pokemon. While Manectric and Cobalion are close, they're not the real deal.

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    Sorry Tails05, but I don't think any of those are cute :P IMHO Litwick, Drifloon and Drifblim are the only cute ghost pokemon around

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I totally love them!~
    Name: Meltic
    Two cute Pokemon: Shaymin and Cubchoo!
    Partner: Cream the Shaymin! :3

Hello, welcome to the group! ^^ Ahh, two incredibly cute Pokemon you've chosen there! I think they're becoming club favourites, haha! I'll sign you up now (: I hope you have a great time here and try to stay active! ^^

Omg, Shaymin is so cute. :3 I totally forgot about him/her. Should have been my partner...

Is it bad that I don't find that picture cute...? xD You can add a new partner if you get enough points ;)

Shaymin is very cute but I hate all Lengendarys so I dont like Shaymin that much

Ahah, I agree completely! I have a pretty strong dislike of legendaries, not sure why though... Never have liked the idea of them. But some of them still do look pretty cool ^^ Arcticuno too, that looks awesome imo. Also, +20 points for siggy. ^^

I really want them to add a true Wolf pokemon. While Manectric and Cobalion are close, they're not the real deal.

Hmm, aren't Zorua and Zoroark meant to be wolves? Or are they foxes...? I'm not sure which they're meant to be, but certainly looks wolf-like to me! And cute as heck xD

Okay, time for a new topic! :D

New Topic: 'Which Pokemon do you think should be removed from the list?

Personally I like most of them, but I still don't see Whimsicott as cute... Furret doesn't seem overly cute either, nore does Togetic. :3

By the way, I'll be on holiday for 4 days next week so sorry in advanced for a lack of updates ^^ I'll place someone in charge ;D

(Posts counted mark)

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years

• Hmm, aren't Zorua and Zoroark meant to be wolves? Or are they foxes...? I'm not sure which they're meant to be, but certainly looks wolf-like to me! And cute as heck xD
    They are foxes but I always think that they are Werewolf lol XD

New Topic: 'Which Pokemon do you think should be removed from the list?

Personally I like most of them, but I still don't see Whimsicott as cute... Furret doesn't seem overly cute either, nore does Togetic. :3
    Between Togetic, Furret and Whimsicott, I will pick Togetic because I could not see any cuteness in that pokemon.

Last edited:

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    I know he was only added recently... But I don't think Omanyte should be on the cute list. His eyes are weird and he is too bug-like.

As for wolves, I always thought Mightyena was a good Pokémon match?

Back