• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hehe, seems like quite a few of the Pokemon aren't all that cute after all! Let's see what everyone else thinks before changing the list up ^^

NOTE: I'm on holiday for the next 4 days and won't be able to post. If anyone tries to join or has any questions, please tell them to message me and I'll get back to them ASAP :D Feel free to make your own topics whilst I'm away!

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
  • I'm sure some people will murder me for this, but here's my choices for being taken off the list:
    - Driftblim
    - Houndour
    - Poliwag
    - Chimeco Where is Chingling? He should be there instead...
    - Chikorita

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • Which Pokemon do you think should be removed from the list?

The only one I don't think is cute at all is Whimsicott, and that's all I can say really.

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
  • Het, I am going to start a new topic,
    But we can carry on with the old one:
    What pokemon type has the most cute pokemon and why?
    I think Normal because it has a lot of fairy type or mythical pokémon and normal types can be a wide range of different pokemon

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • I would love to join this club!! :D I lovez cute mons too!

Two Cute Pokes: Azumarill <3 and Mewww

Partner Pokemon: Azumarill no nickname :D

I love Azumarill! :P

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • I'm sure some people will murder me for this, but here's my choices for being taken off the list:
    - Driftblim
    - Houndour
    - Poliwag
    - Chimeco Where is Chingling? He should be there instead...
    - Chikorita

Chikorita is very cute! lol

Poliwag is not the cutest, but I think quite a few people really think it is. I mean it is fairly cute.

Niriate

Rivalist
    Years
  • I never really understood how people can find Wishmur cute, those eyes are disturbing as heck. I would also exchange Whimsicott with Lilligant or Bellossom.

New addition: Flaaffy! How can you have Mareep and Ampharos, but not Flaaffy. It's probably the cutest of that entire evo-line.

Inspiration

All Rights Reserved.
    Years
  • Woah. I haven't been online in a while! :OOO Well, talk to the internet and ask why. XD It's been hating me since I played Angry Birds. Haha. XD

Topicsssss! >:D
    Which Pokemon do you think should be removed from the list?
    I never actually liked Weedle and Caterpie. I'm not a big fan of... yeah. XD Haha. :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Finally back from holiday! Man, caravans are not fun... x3 Anyway, hello again! ^^

The only one I don't think is cute at all is Whimsicott, and that's all I can say really.

Ahah, I used to agree completely with that, but recently I've been re-playing Black and trained one, it's sooo adorable in battle! xD Although pretty uninteresting too, left the team now and replaced for Sawsbuck. :3

Het, I am going to start a new topic,
    But we can carry on with the old one:
    What pokemon type has the most cute pokemon and why?
    I think Normal because it has a lot of fairy type or mythical pokémon and normal types can be a wide range of different pokemon

Hehe, we've already had this topic xD But thanks for keeping chat going! ^^ Personally I reckon either ground or ice, there's loads of cuties in those two! Sandshrew, Swinub, Cubchoo, Phanpy, there's loads!

I would love to join this club!! :D I lovez cute mons too!

Two Cute Pokes: Azumarill <3 and Mewww

Partner Pokemon: Azumarill no nickname :D

I love Azumarill! :P

Hellooo, welcome to the group! ^^ Ahah, you may have the cutest avatar I've ever seen. xD Azumarill is a pretty cute Pokemon indeed, as it Mew! I hope you have a good time here and stay active (:

I never really understood how people can find Wishmur cute, those eyes are disturbing as heck. I would also exchange Whimsicott with Lilligant or Bellossom.

New addition: Flaaffy! How can you have Mareep and Ampharos, but not Flaaffy. It's probably the cutest of that entire evo-line.

Hehe, I agree, Wishmur really isn't all that cute x3 It looks like it's constantly having a hissy fit... But the group wanted it so meh, not much we can do now. xD Some will be going soon though! I've never really seen Flaaffy as being cute tbh o.o The other two are very cute, but Flaaffy's kinda... Meh. In my eyes atleast. x3 We can see what everyone else thinks though ^^

Woah. I haven't been online in a while! :OOO Well, talk to the internet and ask why. XD It's been hating me since I played Angry Birds. Haha. XD

Topicsssss! >:D
    I never actually liked Weedle and Caterpie. I'm not a big fan of... yeah. XD Haha. :)

Hehe, welcome back? xD Angry Birds is far too addictive :p Hurmmm, I see your point with the two bug Pokemon, especially Caterpie. As a cute judge you can decide whether to keep them in or not, so drop me a message if you want them gone! ^^

Riiiigghhhhtttt, now that I'm back, it's time for a new topic and a new Pokemon of the week! Since no one has made any suggestions, I'll choose it agian. So the next Pokemon of the week shall be Aipom, due to Tails05 having such a cute avatar and signature! ^^ The picture to be used will be listed below. Also, points have been added for those with signatures for this week!

Spoiler:

New topic: 'What do you think is the most powerful cute Pokemon?'

Personally I think it's probably either Drifblim or Togekiss... Both are cute and powerful in my opinion and they can both be devastating in battle!

(Posts counted mark)

Last edited:

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
  • Sorry about the topic thing, I didnt realise,
    I think Jigglypuff is cute and powerful, With sing, Its annoying

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • To answer the topic question, I believe Azumarill is very powerful, I come from a Competitive pokemon background so if you don't follow my reasoning it's okay. Well Azumarill's base attack is 50 and many are like meh, but it's ability Huge Power DOUBLES it's attack stats not sure if it's base or ev'd stats but give it a choice band and it wrecks anything that doesn't resist it. Also Azu is a bit slower but can be bred with Buizel to learn Aqua Jet. So a STAB Priority Huge Power Choice Banded Aqua Jet can even be better in the rain.

Sorry for my HUGE reasoning :P My friends thought oh wow Azumarill, that thing looks harmless. Yeah right :P

I wish I had a Azumarill Sig :P I have one for my favorites (electivire and arcanine) but not Azumaril

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
  • 'What do you think is the most powerful cute Pokemon?'

Besides Legendaries, *ahem ahem*, I think that the most powerful cutester is Togekiss....no wait Ambipom......no wait Emolga.... Ahhh I can't decide! :P

But my Emolga in White tortures everyone it sees by using Attract + Double Team Double Team Double Team Double Team Double Team Double Team xD

Btw, you may have noticed the shiny Emolga in my GPX+ sig link! It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeee! <333

Oh yea thanks for the compliment about my avatar and sig! They're by .Mini, she has great art and a shop thread in graphics + photography.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ahah, Azumarill does sound pretty strong! I'd love to battle it some time. Congrats on your shiny Emolga Tails! Was that from a hunt or just a random stroke of luck? ^^

Competition Time!

Right guys, competition time! ^^ This competition is a test of your skills as a writer and to see what your imagination is capable of. Below is the start of a story that I have written and it's up to you to finish it! Make it funny, emotional, scary, romantic, or whatever you'd like! Let your imagination run wild, and the best entries will be awarded a place in the voting finals. Entries can be of any length, but please try not to make them too long - it is just a short story after all. PM/VM me (AlexOzzyCake) if you'd like to enter and good luck! Prizes include a large amount of points and a ~special prize Pokemon~!

It was a cold Winter's morning and the week before Christmas. Snow filled winds blew through the air and the fire was blazing at full heat. Sat together in the living room of their house, Patchy the Pachirisu (M) and Dimples the Piplup (F) were warming up in front of the roaring fire.
    "I've been having those dreams again..." Said Patchy.
    "What happened in them this time?" Dimples replied curiously.
    As the two sat together discussing the topic, they both knew what was happening and what had to be done. Patchy yawned, cuddling into his tail to fall asleep on, but Dimple couldn't have been any more awake after hearing what Patchy had been dreaming about. They closed their eyes simultaneously...

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    Nice competition idea, I will be entering! (Is there a closing date?) After battling with you AlexOzzyCake, I think Togekiss is the strongest cute pokemon. AOC has beaten my team many times with it! I also think it depends on the trainer though to bring out the best of each Pokemon (oh dear, I sound like Professor Juniper or something).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Yeah it is very strong Shaymin is also strong imo! And even aipom or ambipom is wicked good too!

Ahh yes, Ambipom is very strong indeed! Absolutely love using it, it can do almost anything :o Plus it's cute as poo xD

Nice competition idea, I will be entering! (Is there a closing date?) After battling with you AlexOzzyCake, I think Togekiss is the strongest cute pokemon. AOC has beaten my team many times with it! I also think it depends on the trainer though to bring out the best of each Pokemon (oh dear, I sound like Professor Juniper or something).

Good luck! ^^ Closing date will be announced once a few entries have been submitted to give everyone a chance. (: Hehe, I do love Togekiss! I'd love to battle you again soon to see how you're doing? I agree with the trainer part too! ^^

Back