• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
  • Take a look at some of my stereotypical signatures!

Emolga literally wants to use Attract on you.

This is a great one if you love apples just as much as Emolga!

Who ever knew Elgyems were so helpful by just using Telekinesis to levitate things for you?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hello Blade,Popsicle
    As for the topíc, Starters - Not Pikachu / Foongus - Cubchoo and last but not least Wargle, that thing is cute x3

Wargle? What's a Wargle? ^^

Take a look at some of my stereotypical signatures!

Spoiler:

Ahah these are good, and very cute! Especially Iris' Emolga, such a cute Pokemon she has there! I love the apples moment haha, sooo cute! How about a new topic. ^^

New topic: 'What would be your ideal cute Pokemon for a contest battle?'

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I say Pachirisu and you already knew it. I know that. :D Dawn's Pachirisu was so great at the contest so Pachirisu FTW! <3

Lol, I sooo knew it! ;D Pachirisu is absolutely adorable, and I agree that Dawn's was simply amazing in competitions! However I'd go with something a bit different... I'm thinking Grimer would be my contest partner. ^^ Its wide variety of moves and its extremely malleable body would allow for some amazing combinations and it would be able to destroy any opponents in contest battles due to being a pretty strong Pokemon. (Well, once it evolves, but who's counting? ;p)

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years

• Wargle? What's a Wargle? ^^

Ahah these are good, and very cute! Especially Iris' Emolga, such a cute Pokemon she has there! I love the apples moment haha, sooo cute! How about a new topic. ^^

New topic: 'What would be your ideal cute Pokemon for a contest battle?'

Buneary, no doubt for me. So adorable, and I can't even stop saying that :P It just looks so cute and it will do so good with its moves

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Buneary, no doubt for me. So adorable, and I can't even stop saying that :P It just looks so cute and it will do so good with its moves

My ideal partner would be Elgyem with its Telekinesis and several Psychic attacks.

These are both interesting Pokemon for contests, but I'm curious how they'd both be used... What moves and combinations would you both use and how would you show off your Pokemon's unique traits? ^^

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    My ideal Pokemon for a Pokemon contest would be Leavanny. :D
    Leavanny is great with Swords Dance and X-Scissor. ^-^

EDIT: I was also wondering if getting a new partner was still 100 points?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    My ideal Pokemon for a Pokemon contest would be Leavanny. :D
    Leavanny is great with Swords Dance and X-Scissor. ^-^

EDIT: I was also wondering if getting a new partner was still 100 points?

Hmm, I can imagine that certainly would be a good combination! What if you had to use something from the cute list in a contest? ^^ To the new partner question, yes it is; PM/VM/post here if you want to get one. :D

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
  • ~DRAGONITE!!!~

I thought of the perfect moveset for a couple times a looooooong time ago.
    My dragonite would use hurricane, then thunder to electrify the hurricane, then use draco meteor. the meteors would surrond the hurricane. :D

his pure strength would beat the heck out of the battle round.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    ~DRAGONITE!!!~

I thought of the perfect moveset for a couple times a looooooong time ago.
    My dragonite would use hurricane, then thunder to electrify the hurricane, then use draco meteor. the meteors would surrond the hurricane. :D

his pure strength would beat the heck out of the battle round.

Woah... I can picture this in my head, it's looking very cool! xD A special attacking Dragonite certainly would be great to see in a contest match - it's a shame it never came up in the anime! And I agree with the battle round haha, I think Dragonite could beat almost anything that competed in the anime's contests!

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012
    Eh, the contest entry I sadly never got around to submitting D:

Lyrics (albeit parodied)

Master
    Master
    Pokemon Master is pulling the strings!
    Twisting our lives and feeding us things!
    Stuck in Pokéballs, we can't see a thing
    He calls out our names so we start fighting
    Master
    Master
    He calls out our names so we start fighting
    Master
    Master

Yeah, I'm not re-writing a nine minute+ song.
    But that's the entry that never was.

And an irritated kyurem:

Last edited:

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2012
    I would probably have a Butterfree, awesome battler and coordinator. It would use Stun Spore then destroy the Stun Spore with Psychic and make sparkly glitters go everywhere.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • I'd show off Elgyem using Thunderbolt and Shadow Ball/Energy Ball then make it float with Psychic/Telekinesis.

I honestly now see the cuteness in Elgyem! It's eyes and just how it has gem like things on it. I think it's adorable now, and that would be cool to see that in action.

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012
    Whimsicott use sweet scent and spore, mixed with hurricane for a shimmery effect that makes the crowd woozy with wonder :)

I don't really care if whimsicott doesn't learn all those moves. It does in my world.

Years
  • I honestly now see the cuteness in Elgyem! It's eyes and just how it has gem like things on it. I think it's adorable now, and that would be cool to see that in action.

Well, actually those things on its hands flash and light up which could probably see the reason why it can use Electric attacks like Thunderbolt and Charge Beam.

Back