• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Name: Jolteon*
    Two cute Pokemon: Pichu and Axew
    Partner Pokemon: Spyral the Axew

Welcome to the club Jolteon! Awwwh, they both are very cute Pokémon, especially Pichu. <3 I'm sure you enjoy your time here. Be active and discuss with others. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. ^^

- Xeberos, Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
    I want to say Snover or Vanillite! Both remind me of snow obviously :) Welcome to the club Jolteon! Enjoy your time here!

Thanks. Also i think that delibird is the most christmassy pokemon. It reminds me of santa clause (I dont get to celebrate christmas but i wish i did)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Nah... I still see Delibird as nothing but a thief. :p I'll add it if you guys want though. ^^

Name: Jolteon*
    Two cute Pokemon: Pichu and Axew
    Partner Pokemon: Spyral the Axew

Hii, welcome to the club! ^^ Always great to have new members. Pichu and Axew are both very cute Pokemon indeed, love them both! Out of interest, what makes you think these Pokemon are cute? And what made you choose them over other Pokemon? :) Enjoy your time here and stay active! ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2013
    Name: O'Keafe
    Two cute Pokemon: Pichu & Cyndaquil
    Partner Pokemon: Cyndaquil

I guess I want to join.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
    * Name: Flodoor
    * Type: Ice / Fire
    * Ability: Healer (giving is in the spirit of christmas
    * Appearance (including colour and size): A small white reindeer looking thing with baby blue horns, and a mane that looks like one of those round christmas things around its neck
    * Behaviour: It likes to live in herds with others of its kind, and it also likes to pull fat men on sleighs around the world.
    * Where it lives:Snowpoint City
    * Anything else that will help us to imagine your Pokemon: Nothing

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Vanillite would make a perfect Winter Pokemon, representing snow, ice cream, chills, etc

But not Christmas. When you think of Christmas, to most Santa Claus comes to mind. That's why Delibird is, in my opinion, by far the perfect "Father Pokeman-Christmas!" We should do a tradition of using Delibird in fun battles during Christmas Eve/Day and just use Presents over and over again.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Name: O'Keafe
    Two cute Pokemon: Pichu & Cyndaquil
    Partner Pokemon: Cyndaquil

I guess I want to join.

Awhh, where's the enthusiasm? Hehe. Always good to have new members, welcome to the club! You chose very cute Pokemon indeed, what made you choose those ones? And what are you favourite cute Pokemon? Enjoy your stay and stay active! ^^

* Appearance (including colour and size): A small white reindeer looking thing with baby blue horns, and a mane that looks like one of those round christmas things around its neck
    * Behaviour: It likes to live in herds with others of its kind, and it also likes to pull fat men on sleighs around the world.

Love the Pokemon! Please message it to the user MysticFlower to enter the competition :)

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years

Pretty sure, you were supposed to PM this mysticflower instead of posting it here...

Vanillite would make a perfect Winter Pokemon, representing snow, ice cream, chills, etc

But not Christmas. When you think of Christmas, to most Santa Claus comes to mind. That's why Delibird is, in my opinion, by far the perfect "Father Pokeman-Christmas!" We should do a tradition of using Delibird in fun battles during Christmas Eve/Day and just use Presents over and over again.

Agreed, and here is something to support our point of view
    [assistance=Cute Pokemon] Very cute picture ahead[/assistance]
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2013

Awhh, where's the enthusiasm? Hehe. Always good to have new members, welcome to the club! You chose very cute Pokemon indeed, what made you choose those ones? And what are you favourite cute Pokemon? Enjoy your stay and stay active! ^^

Lol, I'm apologize for my seemingly lack of ebullience at that moment, albeit I'm fond of cute Pokemon, lol. Well, I chose them because I find them the 'cutest' of my list of cute Pokemon which is perhaps that same list on the first post. Cyndaquil is actually my favorite Pokemon also. ^^

Thank you for welcoming me to the club.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    I think that the only pokemon who relates to Christmas and isn't an ice type is Shaymin in Sky Form. Shaymin in Sky Form looks like a reindeer and plus IT CAN FLY! The only thing I don't get is that in land form it looks like a hedgehog, so why does it look like a reindeer in Sky Form? They are completely unrelated animals. Anyways, what pulls Santa's sleigh? Flying reindeer which Shaymin kinda is. Btw look at my signature.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Stantler? I think that's a reindeer! xD I'm very sorry Shadow but I have to close your signature due to the height :( I can help you sort it out though!

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    Now that I think about it, Sawsbuck - Winter Form, would be perfect for a holiday themed pokemon, in my opinion. It may not exactly qualify as 'cute,' but I still adore it. This is my vote!

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
    Stantler? I think that's a reindeer! xD I'm very sorry Shadow but I have to close your signature due to the height :( I can help you sort it out though!

I thought the same thing when he said that

Now that I think about it, Sawsbuck - Winter Form, would be perfect for a holiday themed pokemon, in my opinion. It may not exactly qualify as 'cute,' but I still adore it. This is my vote!

And I didn't think of Mebukijika :o
    It looks like a reindeer! Although I don't like the antlers in Winter and Spring form since they look to bare :\

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Sawsbuck is an absolutely lovely Pokemon indeed! Not sure how cute it is though... Let's find out!

New topic: 'Is Sawsbuck cute in any or all seasons?'

Years
    Sawsbuck is an absolutely lovely Pokemon indeed! Not sure how cute it is though... Let's find out!

I happen to use a Sawsbuck in Black.

I think they all look nice and cute, especially the Winter one with its white fur.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013

Lol I pretty much like Sawsbuck.

I Used one in Rumble Blast, One of my Main Pokemons i used.

Its Pretty Powerful as well.

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012

What is it that people find so cute about Delibird? xD

Uh, that it's ADORABLE? It just is.
    -self satisfied nod-

And I agree with eevee-loving-girl (sorry! I forget names :C). Everyone has there own favorite. I drew a picture of my Chandelure, Hour System, in Christmas form <3
    I'll have to post it.

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Is Sawsbuck cute in any or all seasons?
    Yep but Deerling is more cuter. (since he/she (but more than a boy) is a baby!)

Back