• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    New topic: 'Which cute Pokemon most resembles you and why?'

Shouldn't you answer your own questions too, silly?

Not to repeat Hikari at all, but I think Eevee resembles me the most. I've been told as much by some of my pokemon-loving friends that know what I look like personally. xD Like Hikari said about herself, my hair is a light brown kind of like Eevee, plus I'm pretty small, ahah.
    Ah, Eevee. <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Shouldn't you answer your own questions too, silly?

Not to repeat Hikari at all, but I think Eevee resembles me the most. I've been told as much by some of my pokemon-loving friends that know what I look like personally. xD Like Hikari said about herself, my hair is a light brown kind of like Eevee, plus I'm pretty small, ahah.
    Ah, Eevee. <3

Hehe, I normally tend to wait for a few replies before I answer ^^ I love your's, Eevee is cute. ^^

Personally, I think I'd be a Sandshrew. It can be secretive by constantly hiding in the ground, it can roll into a ball to avoid talking to people and it's sooo adorable whilst also being touch to impress the people that it does talk to - that's exactly how I want to be haha.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Now I know I'm a tad bit late to join....since there's so many posts and members, but I can put in my grain of sand once in a while.

Name: Otherworld9)
    Two cute Pokemon: Joltik and Elgyem....cuties righ there.
    Partner Pokemon: Jojo the Joltik <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Now I know I'm a tad bit late to join....since there's so many posts and members, but I can put in my grain of sand once in a while.

Hi there, welcome to the club! It's great to see you here. :) Both the Pokemon you chose are absolutely adorable! Especially Joltik, its a verryyyy cute Pokemon <3 I'm curious though, what makes you think these Pokemon are so cute? :) And what makes you think cute Pokemon are cute in general? ^_^ Enjoy your stay and keep active!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Hi there, welcome to the club! It's great to see you here. :) Both the Pokemon you chose are absolutely adorable! Especially Joltik, its a verryyyy cute Pokemon <3 I'm curious though, what makes you think these Pokemon are so cute? :) And what makes you think cute Pokemon are cute in general? ^_^ Enjoy your stay and keep active!

Joltik is such an adorable spider, and reminds me of why I used to love spiders when I was small. Unlike others, I actually find real spiders cute. Such as Spinarak. I had my encounters with spiders, and they're so adorable! Spinarak and Galvantula are one of the best....Elgyem is an amazing alien. I'm still a paranormal freak, and the fact there's a cute alien introduced into the pokemon world that looks like a grey alien makes me want to snuggle it to death. >.<

Well, why cute pokemon are cute in general is their art. They're eyes are the best feature of a pokemon, along with the small posture and baby-like face. Dragonite is quite chubby, baby-faced, and has small hands and feet. He is adorable, as well as Elgyem and Joltik. All cute pokemon here are cute in my opinion. :3

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
    new topic:'which cute pokemon most resembles you and why?'

i think buizel resembles me, especially satoshi's buizel (: buizel has high speed and satoshi's is spunky. heh (;

presenting satoshi's buizel

buizel's swift swim ability

buizel using ice punch

fanart
    ©

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years

In my perspective, Probably Mudkip. Mudkip is seen as a shy, introvert pokemon in most games, especially the PMD series. I'm very shy and an introvert myself. It still helps people, loves the color blue like I do, and evolves to be such a tough opponent. I grew up of my newb years here in PC, and real life, and evolved into a Marshtomp, so to speak. Mudkip will be my favorite starter, no matter what happens. We close like that.

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
    In my perspective, Probably Mudkip. Mudkip is seen as a shy, introvert pokemon in most games, especially the PMD series. I'm very shy and an introvert myself. It still helps people, loves the color blue like I do, and evolves to be such a tough opponent. I grew up of my newb years here in PC, and real life, and evolved into a Marshtomp, so to speak. Mudkip will be my favorite starter, no matter what happens. We close like that.

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ♥ mudkip is toooo cute ><

presenting le mudkip, the shy little one

mudkip to the rescue - saving a baby mudkip

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ the one and only almighty marshtomp

Years
    Most probably Vanillite. In all pictures of it, it always carries a cheeky grin. Most of the time I love to be cheeky and humorous. Also, when Vanillite is in battle or goes into a bad mood, it can really be hostile, cold and an unfriendly icecream cone. Just like how I am whenever someones gets on me. And then I blast them with my freezing blizzards and creamy snowstorms!! XD Vanillite will always be my favourite Ice Pokemon. And if there's a 3rd Gen PMD, I'm definitely gonna recruit it and play it as soon as I'm able to! Yeah!! :D

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022

Hi there, welcome to the club! It's always great to have new members. :) Munna and Eevee are both such cute Pokemon! I assume you find Psychic Pokemon cute? Which Pokemon do you think is cutest? And what makes you think Pokemon are cute? ^^ Enjoy your time here and stay active!

I think the cute Pokemon that resembles me would be...Azumarril. Tough and sweet at the same time? LMAO. IDK.

/hides in a box

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    Name: lolliepopsie
    Two Cute Pokemon: Munna & Gothita~ Awww'h(;
    Partner Pokemon: Ellie the Eevee <3

Welcome to the club, I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions please do ask them! I hope you stay active as well :)

Welcome to the club too! Joltik is pretty cute! :P Elgyem has been making a mark on people lately esp Hikari! :P I hope you enjoy the club and please try to be active!

TOPIC: I think the pokemon that resembles me is Buneary the reason I think that is because everytime we see Buneary it's so energetic and awesome :)

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Charmander! You never know if I might just spit a large flame at you for annoying me ;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    i think buizel resembles me, especially satoshi's buizel (: buizel has high speed and satoshi's is spunky. heh (;

buizel using ice punch

fanart
    ©

Ahh I love Buizel! What a Pokemon to be, I'm envious of you haha.

I think the cute Pokemon that resembles me would be...Azumarril. Tough and sweet at the same time? LMAO. IDK.

/hides in a box

jdisfj SO ADORABLE. XD Azumarril suits!

That pokemon would be Trubbish. Nice but too much of a loneliness T-T

I love Trubbish :D It gets such a bad deal :(

Charmander! You never know if I might just spit a large flame at you for annoying me ;)

You're just like Charmander 'cos you're hot.

My aunt said that I resemble Snivy a lot. Not Turtwig. O_o

Lol, at least she didn't say Chimchar!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years

buizel using ice punch

fanart ©

Look at that buizel move, woah. No matter Ash won so many battles. Buizel is very cute too, so adorable and I wouldn't mind keeping a sea weasel. :3

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ♥ mudkip is toooo cute ><

presenting le mudkip, the shy little one

mudkip to the rescue - saving a baby mudkip

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ the one and only almighty marshtomp

Oh my, mudkip just broke my cuteness scale. :shocked: Loved how the Mudkip saved the baby mudkip. That baby mudkip is so small and....snuggle snuggle snuggle...

Charmander is adorable:
    Spoiler:

My aunt said that I resemble Snivy a lot. Not Turtwig. O_o

Talking about Snivy, I always thought Snivy and Treecko would have some rivalry due to their cool personalities.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    Name: Saylor
    Two cute Pokemon: Cyndaquil and Emolga. <3
    Partner Pokemon: Cyndaquil, no nickname.

Cool club. (:

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
    welcome Saylor! emolga is adorable!!!!! so is cyndaquil :) luv the avatar 2 :))

on topic: i took the which pokemon are u most like quiz and got Blissey :)

Back