• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~♥The ♥Whitney♥ Fanclub♥~

John Denver

Banned
Years
  • MysticTrunks said:
    Remember when I said that it rained in here, I went outside and got sick playing soccer in the rain *cough*

Soccer is the shizz, so getting sick while playing soccer means your a real man

*pats on the back*

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • yummy thankz..i need surgar at this time of morining

im so tired..so how is everone besides sick

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Can I join??? Please.... [message too short]

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • ♥Whitney♥ said:
    Hey Twin!You are learning French?I want to so bad!It sounds cool!
    Well, heh...yeah I love french but its a bit hard just so you know...^^ And i would prefer to learn spanish, even though I know some already...<3

♥Whitney♥

&#9829;Goldenrod Gym ******&#9829;
    Years
  • Hey everyone!What's up?Fls4eva of course you can join!Thanks so much for joining! ^^ Yeah,I would like to learn Spanish also,I kind of know some,I was learning it in school.That's good Cameron,that you are feeling better!So y'all know another language?That's cool,I need to learn one. :)

Back