• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~♥The ♥Whitney♥ Fanclub♥~

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
Years
  • Nothing really is up right now twinnie...(lol sorry for calling you like that i think its cute <3)...what about you? ^^ I just got over my boring private math lesson, bleh...i hate math.

♥Whitney♥

&#9829;Goldenrod Gym ******&#9829;
    Years
  • Hey twinnie! ^^ I think it's cute too!I really like it. o^-^o Nothing,I'm just cleaning my room right now.I guess it's fun. XD You don't like math?I kind of like it,only because I'm kind of good at it.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    yea things we're good at we like normally but things that we're crap at we dont like
    umm french for instant im crappy at that so i dont like it
    but it doesnt always go like that

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • Can you lend me some of your math knownledge then? X3 I suck at it...seriously. Oww...I am a clean and health freak just so you know. XP. It kinda gets annoying...my mom says Im gonna make a great housewive, bleh. XD
    And Ive lost too much weight lately too o_O. And its not that I wasnt thin. I just dont wanna turn too skinny...

EDIT: Hey there Mystic Trunks and Suki :3 Oww...sorry about that, hope you get well soon ^^

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    :P yea get well u toughie
    so wats happenin

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • Omg, lap top ;-; Im waiting for mine to come for at least 3 months...*sigh* Were gonna get it for free, cause of my dads job, and its gonna be one of the latest and msot expensive models. But I keep waiting for it for so much time..Im so anxious...I always wanted to get a lap top..

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Greta said:
    Omg, lap top ;-; Im waiting for mine to come for at least 3 months...*sigh* Were gonna get it for free, cause of my dads job, and its gonna be one of the latest and msot expensive models. But I keep waiting for it for so much time..Im so anxious...I always wanted to get a lap top..

Well its cool. You can take this anywhere, even if I go to france and england.

Back