• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~♥The ♥Whitney♥ Fanclub♥~

♥Whitney♥

♥Goldenrod Gym ******♥
Years
  • Yeah,uncle can you please try to cool down or something?I mean,if you would read the PMs he wrote me AND ALL THE OTHER FEMALE MEMBERS HERE then I think you would know why I didn't pair with him.Well I guess I am doing good,just a LITTLE mad that's all,and why are you calling Dakota that?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • ♥Whitney♥ said:
    Yeah,uncle can you please try to cool down or something?I mean,if you would read the PMs he wrote me AND ALL THE OTHER FEMALE MEMBERS HERE then I think you would know why I didn't pair with him.Well I guess I am doing good,just a LITTLE mad that's all,and why are you calling Dakota that?

Keep calling Dakota what? I'm confused? :confused:

♥Whitney♥

♥Goldenrod Gym ******♥
    Years
  • Okay well I'm going to bed now,now that no one is online. :( Well I guess I will see you guys/girls tomorrow! ^^ I hope,because I am going to be gone for awhile,shopping,tomorrow.Well good night,sweet dreams and bye!

♥Whitney♥

♥Goldenrod Gym ******♥
    Years
  • Hey Cybex Mewtwo,loveble_cameron,Sceptiles Master,and of course you Dakota. ^^ What's up?I'm doing okay,kind of,well here's the story. XD I went shopping today,and when I came back,like 5 hours later,I looked at my house and my yard,it had like moster hands and grave stones for Halloween,and when I came back they were gone,so yeah,I'm mad,but there's nothing I can do about that so,guess I just have to get over it.
    Well that was my story,how was your guys/girls days?Hopfully better then mine.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Hey Whitney,Whit,Babs,Saironis Girl,Babsy,whatever the members call you, Whats up^^ Its raining like heck now^^

Back