• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥Your Favorite Pokémon Manga Ship♥ (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donna

~
Years
  • do there exist gayshippings? like ruby+wally (oh my god -.-) or girlshippings, like sapphire and winona (omg :O)

i hope they do not exist cuz it totally doesn't fit together...
    btw how would they call it? weirdoshipping? strangegayshipping?

Yess indeed there are shippings like girl x girl and boy x boy.

Yellow x Blue (Girl) (Jadeshipping)
    Green (Boy) x Red (MangaPalletshipping I believe)
    Silver x Gold (Precious.. hmm Preciousmetalshipping?)
    Ruby x Wally (RaltsShipping [LOL])

I don't support any of these shippings. I like it boy x girl. But I have nothing against the people who like it..

Edit: Btw I think 'Strangegayshipping' is a bit rude to say you know.. To be gay isn't like the biggest problem in the world.. (Not that I'm gay, lol)

hoennshipperxxx

pokémonmaster in training
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Yess indeed there are shippings like girl x girl and boy x boy.

I don't support any of these shippings. I like it boy x girl. But I have nothing against the people who like it..

Edit: Btw I think 'Strangegayshipping' is a bit rude to say you know.. To be gay isn't like the biggest problem in the world.. (Not that I'm gay, lol)

1. OH.....MY.....GOD!! who would like those shippings? :s
    2. yea i know sorry i couldn't think of better ones...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • do there exist gayshippings? like ruby+wally (oh my god -.-) or girlshippings, like sapphire and winona (omg :O)

i hope they do not exist cuz it totally doesn't fit together...
    btw how would they call it? weirdoshipping? strangegayshipping?

Yes. There are such. Don't bash them, there are some people who support them. O.o

And it's yoai(malexmale) and yuri(girlxgirl), not 'strangegayshipping'.

Yes, PreciousMetalShipping. :D

And yes, that saying is quite rude.

Also, I won't go into detail, but just from this thread, don't be quick to judge me or anyone else who support these type pairings. If you feel you have a problem, then you can confront me about it in a PM.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    what about YellowxLance (i call "ViridianChildShipping") I thought it was really weird at first, but now i can't stop thinking about it...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • what about YellowxLance (i call "ViridianChildShipping") I thought it was really weird at first, but now i can't stop thinking about it...

I forgot, but I'll go check on that for you.

-run-

Edit:

OMG

MithrilShipper - Steven & Silver
    SpecialJewelShipper - Silver & Crystal
    WadShipper - Ditto & chewing gum
    ZukanShipper - the old Pokédex (Kanto/Orange/Johto) & the new Pokédex (Hoenn)

Couldn't find the other, but I know it has a name.

Last edited:

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    Splatter,you seem sharp in shippings,so why don't you guess?

Cole Sprouse + Jake T.Austin =?

I mean,when I saw them at the Disney Games I was like....Oh,they look like (?X?)! Or at least for me. I have some serious problems with Cole,like...he has fifteen years and is about Yellow's size.

It's so Emerald. (?)

Yours Colesprousely(because Dylan isn't as cute - by the way,a tip for anyone who wants to guess : Think about the hair and other similarities to a shipping. :/)

Miss Berlitz (who's got geography test tomorrow,omg,so much Hitler and World Wars and Europeancentered cartography,awawaw.)

<3 (and you just thought I had forgotten the heart,didn't you?:*)

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    there's a shipping for pokedexes?!? oh, and yellowxlance is called "GrantedShipping" (my name idea is better...)

not very many support Granted though... as a matter of fact quite a few hate it. which is a shame though, the whole "i'll seduce her to help me destroy those pathetic humans and she shall be my queen" sounds so intresting.

fanh

<= Gotta eat 'em all
    Years
  • My faves are:

Sapphire x Ruby (so cute <33)
    Blue x Green
    Winona x Wallace

I don't really support any [insert name here] x Red or [insert name here] x Lance/Wataru, even though they are some of my fave characters. I think they look best when they are alone :D That's just my opinion though ^^

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • not very many support Granted though... as a matter of fact quite a few hate it. which is a shame though, the whole "i'll seduce her to help me destroy those pathetic humans and she shall be my queen" sounds so intresting.

I like GrantedShipping. ;-; It's not my favorite, but hey! It looks awesome! ^.^

i dislike advanceshipping (ashxmay)

Neither do I, and I don't want to sound rude, but this thread is for manga ships. :/

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    I shall seduce her to be my queen and she'll help me conquer the world...Putting that way seems rather amusing. I'm in. Well,Comshipping is rather cute and reasonable,interesting boyxgirl one,but PEARL gets left alone as a sidekick that helps Diamond and embarasses them?:/

Oh,comeon. Scarfshipping is more amusing.

Anyway,

DITTOXCHEWING GUM? .... berlit'z has saw everything now.

You people have totally gone nuts....DittoXChewingum....

I don't watch it either,but..

Well,I'll leave it open so anyone can guess. <3

DittoXChewingum...oh,god,really...

Yours very amusedandchewingummy ( I CHEW DITTOS ON MY LUNCHBREAK,YA.(y) omg, this sounds so mean. I imagine a bully spanking a little nerd and saying "I'M GONNA CHEW YOUR DITTO"....and Jynx being the aerobics teacher of the school,but whatever....Love you all, )

Miss Berlitz

<3! (Just when you thought it wouldn't come :* kissescallmelater)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ship? o_o is this common? (lol i'm new :p)

The support of two(or more) people in a romantic way.

well i think silver and blue (girl) is the best couple <3

See here? The support of SilverxBlue is ChosenShipping.

Since you like ChosenShipping, you'll possibly like my fan fic. -pokes sig- It's ChosenShipping/OldRivalShipping, and kinda...depressing. But, eh.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. And if you have any shipping questions, feel free to PM me about them. I'll probably know...and if I don't, I'll find it. :3

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • SpecialShipping (RedxYellow) My favorite, and in my opinion, it's the most canonical ship other than FranticShipping.
    Oldrivalshipping (GreenxBlue) Because it's just...I dunno, Good? Fitting. That's the word...
    FeelingShipping (GreenxYellow) ...It's cute. That's all I have to say.
    ChoosenShipping (SilverxBlue) Because it's awesome.
    GrantedShipping (LancexYellow) Because it's freaking hawt ^^

i'm starting to Like Jadeshipping and Viridianshipping, but I'm sitll not quite sure ><

Aaaand I'm a fan of whoever Wally can get his hands on xD
    I loves him. *Hugs Wally*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back