• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥Your Favorite Pokémon Manga Ship♥ (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I won't run from the sugar!

Also, when you post it, might want to mention that if they're not going to be mature about the content, stop right where they are and click the back button.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Gee, maybe I will tell the world!

Well, that's a good plan. There's a lot of people who are immature that would read it...and watch them still read it, despite your warning. Then they ask what all those big words are.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    Then they'll tell their parents that I ripped thair innocence apart and then I'll be hated nationwide ><
    I dun want that to happen ><

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm gonna rofl.

-rofls-

Okay, done. That would suck...OH MY GOSH. In the Fan Fiction lounge, Jax thought of the most outrageous nevermet ship: Ghost of Maiden's Peak x Max

Then I mentioned that it's the mother of all age gaps.

That completely knocks GrantedShipping's twelve year difference.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    True, true.

The sexiest age gap: GrantedShipping!

Ohhh...but what about LostAndFoundShipping? GiovannixSilver...taking incest to a new level.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Mask Of IcexSilver

-blinks-

o.o

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Well, actually, there is a ship for Mask of IcexSilverxBluexWillxKarenxShumxKart (dunno if I got the last two names right), which is the Mask of Ice and all his little masked kids. O.o

hoennshipperxxx

pokémonmaster in training
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    what do you guys think of this one?

EnemyLandSeaShipping

(maxie x archie)

i think its creepy -.- :p

EDIT: i'm bad with thinking names for shippings so if you have a good name for this shipping tell me XD

P.S: i don't think much ppl will support this shipping :p

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Behold.

♥Your Favorite Pokémon Manga Ship♥  (revived)

*_* It's like Heaven.

EnemyLandSeaShipping

(maxie x archie)

I'm pretty sure that ship already has a name. I'll check on that in a little bit.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    if my sis saw that picture, she'd have a nosebleed.... you'd be responsible for sending her to the hospital, splatty.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    if my sis saw that picture, she'd have a nosebleed.... you'd be responsible for sending her to the hospital, splatty.

-takes bloody tissue off of nose and throws it away-

...What?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    ...Hot.
    Wait. *Kicks Emerald out, adds in Wally*
    *ahem*
    ...Hot.

-rofl-

Clearly someone other than me digs the formal attire.

I looooooove formal stuff. <333 Why else does Silver attend an academy in my fic?

-takes off Ruby's funky hat-

Beautiful!

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    -rofl-

Clearly someone other than me digs the formal attire.

I looooooove formal stuff. <333 Why else does Silver attend an academy in my fic?

-takes off Ruby's funky hat-

Beautiful!

Yeah, formal stuff is pretty hot.
    Green is especially good looking in that picture...
    Also, shouldn't Pearls tie be pink? Like ,everyone else's corresponds with thier name, except for his. Or is it by eye color? Or...What?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Yeah, formal stuff is pretty hot.
    Green is especially good looking in that picture...
    Also, shouldn't Pearls tie be pink? Like ,everyone else's corresponds with thier name, except for his. Or is it by eye color? Or...What?

His eye color is pinkish orange.

I loooove teh formal...Green is like...practically...asking for something. Silver is....need I say anything? -tackles-

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    I had already sawn that,but the trace could be better. If it would,I'd take it in in my huge gallery elite.

Anyways, oh my. The ghost of maiden's peak,that's epic....I can't stop laughing. By the way,Ash should go back and do everything he has yet to do in the previous sagas,but anyway.

D: FalseArrest shipping is good,but it makes sense if you see that they're the SilentHotness That The Protagonist Tries to Cheer up And Rivals Brotherly With and The Other Girl Seems to Care About as well from their respective teams. D:
    And NO lostandfound shipping. POOR silver,Giovanni's so ugly. Gold is his for that matter,

Mask of Ice X Children? D: I got a name for that one,

MJShipping if you get it,not specifying names due to offensive towards those who...you get it,

Commonershipping is cute, I got a manga where they are in an onsen and there's some Comshipping in it <3 And Diamond has a Lucario,there too. Lot more manly than he really is, and...

Well,what made me like the comic (except Diamond and Berlitz in TOWELZ *-* D: what,towels are really fluffy,you know.) was that Lucario used Aura Sphere in an Usaring's belly like that Full Moon mark was a...hit-me-here mark,you know? If you think about it, they should use Ursarings in archery school...

I've been talking too much,sorry. D: Splat,I have a serious crush on you,need your MSN.

okay,not a crush but a likeness. <3 You see,Splat... Rubys HAT is actually his hair as mentioned by the author himself, it is gray and it's his hair, tied up in a little stripe that makes it go upward. But the translations make it look like it's a black hair underneat a funky gray hat. D:

Raltshipping is so possible...D : BlueRaltshipping(WTF?) is even better. <3 (SapphireXRubyXWally)

Yours so happy and needing to know How the Hell you Subscribe to a Topic So You dun need to check everyday onto it,

Miss Berlitz. < 3 (heart is bigger than normal,because of that picture. D:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back