• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥Your Favorite Pokémon Manga Ship♥ (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2008
    ummm, as you can see in my name, i'm still torn between

Green x Blue
    Silver
    x
    BlueAnd, yeah, i'm still on torn between them

jolteon93

hoennshipper!!!
    Years
  • franticshipping and oldrivalshipping are so cute

but i also like mangaquestshipping, luckyshipping, specialshipping and feelingshipping

Donna

~
    Years
  • Hmm let's see..

Well Blue x Green [Oldrivalshipping] of course~ Guriburu all the wayy <333
    Yellow x Red.. [Specialshipping] I think that Yellow likes Red and oh well they fit each other pretty well.
    Sapphire x Ruby [Franticshipping] Well I think it's the most obvious couple neh? XD

Oh and I kinda support Chris x Gold [Mangaquestshipping]

Lol Silver has nobody ~

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
  • Camon!!!!
    Everyone knows that BLUE is with SILVER!!! She's not with RED!!!
    Whatever, I like REDxMISTY (I love it!!)
    REDxYELLOW doesn't like me so much because I think RED sees YELLOW in an "old brother" way.
    GOLDxCHRIS is a good one, I like, even when GOLD is so stupid and CHRIS is so kind and cool...
    SAPPHIRExRUBY is cool.. And I also like JASMINExMORTY (Poor BROCK jeje) that ship could be named "THE MISTIC SHIP" (If it hasn't a name yet) What do you think?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Hmm let's see..

Well Blue x Green [Oldrivalshipping] of course~ Guriburu all the wayy <333
    Yellow x Red.. [Specialshipping] I think that Yellow likes Red and oh well they fit each other pretty well.
    Sapphire x Ruby [Franticshipping] Well I think it's the most obvious couple neh? XD

Oh and I kinda support Chris x Gold [Mangaquestshipping]

Lol Silver has nobody ~

I agree with all this. ^^

I love SpecialShipping...and ViridianShipping is cute, too, but it's not my main thing.

And as for Silver...well, he can have me. <3

Everyone knows that BLUE is with SILVER!!! She's not with RED!!!

Ummm...no dahlin'. She ain't with nobody. No one in the manga is technically 'with' that person. The ship itself makes sense, and I'm not bashing it but, they aren't actually 'involved'. O.o

Actually, on the subject of ChosenShpping(SilverxBlue), I'm kinda writing about it. I always write for ships I don't support, since I support the common ships. O.o

Last edited:

Cem-chan

Victory
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I love Luckyshipping (Red, Blue) , Chosenshipping (see icon) and Viridianshipping (Silver Yellow) (They look so cute together

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Viridianshipping (Silver Yellow)

Yessss. I quite like that'n. Funny what writing about it will do to you...although, I'll make sure that fic never sees the light of day...ever.

umm, what? do we discuss the shipping now?

Yes, dahlin'. 8D We do.

And on that note, I shall say I love teh SpecialShipping. Yes, Viridian looks good, but...Special is my main thing. But I'm all for variety! <3

auragirl

Back from the dead
    Years
  • these are my favorate ships

silverXblue
    redXyellow
    rubyXsapphire

as for goldXcrys... err... not so much. they would be cute, but personality wise it just wouldn't last IMO

green has many fangirls, so no need to worry about him

and as for emerald... well... maybe my little sister would take him XD they both wear green and hate how short they are XD

not sure who berlitz would take, dia or pearl

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i still don't know if yellow is a girl or a boy.

Oh, honey...where have you been? Yellow's a girl, and a pretty girl at that. That was revealed a million years ago. X.x

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Here are my shipping lists:

Red X Yellow
    Ruby X Sapphire
    Yellow X Blue (girl)
    Gold X Crystal
    Berlitz X Diamond
    Lance X Yellow
    Green X Blue
    Gold X Silver
    And just because he has no one to go with....
    Emerald X Latias.
    XD

Last edited:

Ed Phoenix

Perfection matters
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Here's my list.

GreenxBlue (Oldrivalshipping)
    RedxYellow (Specialshipping)
    GoldxCrystal (Mangaquestshipping)
    RubyxSapphire (Franticshipping)

Oldrivalshipping is my favorite. All the others are tied for 2nd.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Red X Yellow
    Ruby X Sapphire
    Yellow X Blue (girl)
    Gold X Crystal
    Berlitz X Diamond
    Lance X Yellow
    Green X Blue
    Gold X Silver
    And just because he has no one to go with....
    Emerald X Latias.
    XD

Ah. You agree here! ;D

Oh...don't I know you on Serebii? I'm xxBlackyxx on there, though. I hate using the same username twice. X.x If so, I didn't know you supported PreciousMetal. O.o

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    Let me see...

RedXYellow ( Specialshipping's so cute)
    Franticshipping(RubyXSapphire) (because they are meant to fit together somehow,they have no one else)

Well,these are the Iamsure ones.

I could see Blue with Green or Silver,and if Silver's not with her,he's with Gold or Green (?).
    GoldXCrystal seems,unlasting.

EmeraldXCrystal is better,even if Rald and Yellow look cute together (they're both little blond third-versions)
    Miss Berlitz...should take both for her,'cuz she can.
    Morty and Jasmine is better,BrockXErika because I don't want to leave them alone.I can't figure out any pairings,omg. I used to like Scarfishipping (the DP trio together) and I still support Fatherlyshipping ( FalkerXJanine,implied)

But...Falkner and Yellow....is new. And,Viridianshipping?I can't...imagine it so much. but silver would be the cold male and yellow the kindhearted girl? That's an acceptable matchup,yes...
    I love Shipping analisys,I apologize if my post has become too long to endure. I think I overdid it in my joy on the discussion.

Miss Berlitz.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back