• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♫_♪_Christmas Clash Tournament!

Zungie

Professor Zee
    Years
    Sorry for my absence.
    I've failed to update the original post in a while and will do so now.
    And I still havn't got round to making the spreadsheet, so I couldn't tell your right now the FC's.
    Just look into the thread, and you'll soon find 'em.

Good Luck newcomers!

Yup! I wouldn't change my team, they are not Hack or Legendary, so I used my normal team.
    OK, ok. You ARE allowed to chamge your team.
    Otherwise, how would you do 3v3?
    :D
    But you can generally change your team.

I will also join if there is space available. I'm pretty sure I have tried to join twice before, but get ignored or something...:(

~M51
    Really sorry.
    Been flooded with coursework and stuff the past week.
    Sometimes I sorta forget to update the first post.
    Sorry..

Oh - I will be away for the Christmas period, so I'll most likely be unable to compete.
    Are you doing the Phione egg's though? :F
    If you are, just trade me when you have enough.

And to EVERYONE:
    I don't think I have enough spaces left.
    Either I close applications, or I leave it open and start/finish earlier/later..
    Your opinions?

Regards, Zungie.

EDIT: I can't updat the orig. post right now, coursework to do. Will do it ASAP though.

Last edited:

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Zunkie, If theres any updates on the Tourney then PM me about it please.

Thank you.;)

PlayaFritz

Takara Tomy Hater.
    Years
    I would love to enter this tournament, I can also help in anyway needed, if there are prize issues, or if you need me to breed certain things for prizes. I gues PM me with information, even if I can't enter. I gues i am submitting a little late, but if anything could be done I would love to be a part of this. My friend, Pride Reaper, would also like to join. He's gonna post sometime, but I'm just trying to reserve him a spot. Thx xD

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Sorry guys but I have to drop out of the tournament cause when I go home for the Christmas break I have to much stuff to do. But dont worry I am still breeding phione eggs for prizes cause I will still have time for that and will be able to hand them out at the end of the Tournament. I am just trying to give you a little heads up so someone else can play and so I am not just taking up a spot from someone else.

PlayaFritz

Takara Tomy Hater.
    Years
    Did I make it in time, If so do you need any help with anything, even if I can't enter, Im sure there is a way I can help?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Okay I'm in, so what are the level limits

Most of us will want to play on set levels of 100 and 50, so there is no level limit. Don't worry about that stuff.

Wow, 50 competitors now. xD This'll be awesome! Oh, and if the people who want to enter die down, and we don't reach 50 by the first date of battles, let the people who don't have a battler go to the second heats and try to even it out. I don't really know how to explain what I'm trying to say. XP Like, I have a braket in my head, but I can't explain it.

~desu Saba~

Andy1582

Stratigist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2008
    The pressure is increasing as the Tourney's first day starts to approach rapidly

Back