• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♫_♪_Christmas Clash Tournament!

Coyotl

Pokephilic Furry
    Years
    Oh. Never mind then, that raises the pure luck factor a little too high. I'd rather not get screwed over because I brought a Garchomp a Blissey and a Skarmory and the other guy brought an Electivire a Weavile and a Magnezone.

Years
    Oh. Never mind then, that raises the pure luck factor a little too high. I'd rather not get screwed over because I brought a Garchomp a Blissey and a Skarmory and the other guy brought an Electivire a Weavile and a Magnezone.

Isn't that part of the fun? Predicting what your opponent has? It is for me anyway, I'm not gonna shy away from a challenge however strong ones Pokemon are.

To Zungie: Now a lot more people are in the tourney, how will you work out who plays who? As the way you have it hasn't been updated, its still 1 V 15, 2 V 16 etc. How will it change?

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Isn't that part of the fun? Predicting what your opponent has? It is for me anyway, I'm not gonna shy away from a challenge however strong ones Pokemon are.

To Zungie: Now a lot more people are in the tourney, how will you work out who plays who? As the way you have it hasn't been updated, its still 1 V 15, 2 V 16 etc. How will it change?

Yeah, I got confused about that :\

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    1 vs 26, 2 vs 27, etc.

Not hard to figure out :P

Well in that case...

I'd like to join since Zungie encouraged me to even though I don't have a competitive team in the least.

However, I need a link or something where I can find explanations of "clauses."

My information~

Kazu

3565 9878 2653

I look forward to getting completely owned!

Eh, looks like I'm against you, buddy :paranoid: I'm really new to this wifi battling and I don't think my team is that balanced. I need to get some serious breeding done soon. In addition to that, I'm such a noob that I need my type advantages table sitting next to me, so...I'm probably not going to get anywhere XD Don't worry, you're not alone there with the clauses. I need to know what "hax items clause" means. I really hope it doesn't mean you can't use two of the same item because I don't have many items to choose from :paranoid: I'm kinda nervous. I'll go and practice in the battle tower XD

What does "Heats round" mean? o.O Forgive me for being a noob.

Years
    Hax item clause is basically quick claws, bright powder, scope lens. Items that rely on luck to work or have a luck based effect. Anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong. So yeah you can feel free to spam leftovers on your pokemon like some people do. Heat rounds are like preliminary rounds, there to weed out the weak players so that the final rounds are filled with intense battles...

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Hax item clause is basically quick claws, bright powder, scope lens. Items that rely on luck to work or have a luck based effect. Anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong. So yeah you can feel free to spam leftovers on your pokemon like some people do. Heat rounds are like preliminary rounds, there to weed out the weak players so that the final rounds are filled with intense battles...

Oh OK thanks =D What a relief I can use the same item on two pokemon! XD
    Heat rounds are basically to weed out people like me then XD I don't know why I joined this tourney to be honest :\

Assuming no one else joins and that alakazam leaves we will have 44 people for our tournament which should be fine right?

Well it should be OK. I mean, what else can we do about it? o.O

Andy1582

Stratigist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2008
    Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!The tourney will begin, and fights will fly everywhere!

Bass, I'll be seeing you tomorrow. Dn't let me down bud :)

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!The tourney will begin, and fights will fly everywhere!

Bass, I'll be seeing you tomorrow. Dn't let me down bud :)

Who me:cool:, nah, bit you know I'm not really that good but I'll give it my best tommrow.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'm facing latioslegends I don't feel like checking the thread to see how far back you posted but PM me when you want to fight either tomorrow-monday. ^^ My team isn't complete (missing soon to be my best pokemon ever). That won't matter because even if I had it, I'd still lose a ton. xD

~desu Saba~

Years
    I'm facing latioslegends I don't feel like checking the thread to see how far back you posted but PM me when you want to fight either tomorrow-monday. ^^ My team isn't complete (missing soon to be my best pokemon ever). That won't matter because even if I had it, I'd still lose a ton. xD

~desu Saba~

How are you so sure your playing latioslegends? Now more people have been entered than previously thought, the seedings will have to change around, subject to an announcement from Zungie.

EDIT: Actually its pretty obvious how it will work out, sorry I'm an idiot =P

Back