• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

で's SS

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2009
    i dont want scyther/items lol,coz i dont need them~find something else for me:D

Well what do you need that isn't shiny? I don't really see the point of you trading if you only want things that are most likely hacked.

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
  • I haven't been on the forums here in a while, wish I had thought of doing this a long time ago xD your business certainly seems booming

Years
  • Well where do you think such a large amount of shiny pokemon are coming from?
    they can chain themself.......and my jeyre80--->he didnt hacked the shinies,he had his shop here too~

I haven't been on the forums here in a while, wish I had thought of doing this a long time ago xD your business certainly seems booming

BOOMING?=.=lll?did u mean it's quite ridiculous?

Years
  • ok,bring ur shiny voltorb(no pkrs or smiley face right)............

add my both fc please~

maybe there's some wifi problem,be patient please...........and trade the shiny to my pearl,and i'll do the tutor in platinum(stay in wifi room until u get back ur shuckle)

Last edited:
    Back