• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

で's SS

Years
  • here got no wifi...so bad.....i can only get wifi outside,i need 20 mins to walk to my school(oh too bad).....and there's wifi i guess(didnt try yet)....i'll try later when i get outside....there's only wifi outside i guess coz i cant found any wifi here(around the dorm)....so i need some times to get outside and get wifi.....OH SO BAD

Years
  • Then how do u get internet?
    i online at school,school got wifi too,but the linesof wifi here is not good....

just buy a laptop and a wifi router then u can wifi la!

just get some money from dad and buy it cuz u need to use it right now right?

just nid a simple call lol

shenshen's bro said there's no need to buy it right now....and idk whether i can use wifi router there or not....there's only one to one ratio in my dorm(su se)[i mean like our home],there's a cable in my desk....XD

Last edited:

TEAM BLUE

Friendly Trainer
    Years
  • Can You Teach My Wurmple Bug Bite?It Would Be Holding A Rare Candy Feed it To Wurmple In Platinum And Let It Learn Bug Bite.Don't Let It Evolve Please.I Would Give You Shiny Kecleon Or Shiny Makuhita Or Shiny Wurmple.So Yes Or No?My Name Is Marcos My Friend Code Is 3566-6858-4124.I Heard Wurmple Could Learn That By Leveling Up.

Years
  • hnmmm,yes.....i can teach it for you for free.....but maybe u cant catch me here when u r oline.different timezone didn't gave me a chance to service you for free....haha........tell me wat's ur timezone and when u can trade.......

my timezone is in GMT+8,can online here at 12.00noon~12.45pm,and can on wifi at 12.00noon or after 5.00pm

Casper88

Casper88
    Years
  • ok boss...manaphy for ice punch on my snorlax

remember, dont delete pursuit

(are u willing to trade yur tanabata jirachi btw? i'll give u another event along with the manaphy so we can make a double trade)

Last edited:

TEAM BLUE

Friendly Trainer
    Years
  • hnmmm,yes.....i can teach it for you for free.....but maybe u cant catch me here when u r oline.different timezone didn't gave me a chance to service you for free....haha........tell me wat's ur timezone and when u can trade.......

my timezone is in GMT+8,can online here at 12.00noon~12.45pm,and can on wifi at 12.00noon or after 5.00pm

My Time Zone Is PST-8 I Guess.

Back