• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 ways to be kicked out of Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
  • LOL @ 73.

74. Get a Goofy hat on, take off your belt, and whip people with it after jumping out, screaming "IT'S GOOFY TIME!"

75. Go on the intercom and say "I KILLED MUFASA!"

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    76.Change the Price tags around. Ex.$8.99 to 9.98

77.Go inside the freezers and hand out the stuff inside.

78.Turn on the Water Dispenser with no water jug underneath.

79.Turn off the water Dispenser when someone is using it (By the Plug,of possible)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • 81. Get a bunch of hookers and get them to shake their rumps dramatically as you rap about "wally wally wally wally world."

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    82. Super glue EVERYTHING to the shelves... Ah good times. Good times... Did I mention I'm banned from a multitude of stores?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • 83. Fill a cart completely full with random stuff, go to a register that seems to be fairly busy, and leave when you're next in line. Don't take the cart with you.

MrUmbreon1994

Umbreon :D
    Years
  • 84. go to the alarm clock sectoin and ser all the alarms to go off exactly 1 minuet inbetween eachother, do this at reguler intervles

TabooWord

Gen I Enthusiast
    Years
  • 85.Scream hail Hitler! in the intercom really loud
    86.Get a hammer and try it on the nearest employee
    87.Scream I've hidden a bomb! in the intercom
    88.Get ice cream and throw it at everybody
    89.Break everything

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
  • 90. Walk into the store in a banana suit and start having a very loud argument with the produce section over an affair that may or may not have happened with a banana's wife, resulting in you curb stomping a banana.
    That was a good day...

Years
  • 91. Go to the most middle of Walmart where people most gather and say some random words then do a very gay ballet dance.
    92. Wear your headphones and listen to Linkin Park then headbang like a freak like you'd never before.
    93. Go to the computers and open 10 tabs then type to all of those tabs all the Pronz and Hantei sites you know.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
  • 95. Convince small children to race bikes with you around the store
    96. Take the giant balls out of the bins (they ALWAYS have giant balls for sale) and start throwing them at people as they pass you, claiming that they are trespassing on your property.

Years
  • 97. Randomly propose at random fat ladies then show off your abs.
    98. Go to the elevator with a police. Then get near his face and evil stare.
    99. Find a police and say "Sir, someone having a seizure in the bathroom!" Once your in the bathroom, act like you're having seizure.
    100. Use a megaphone and say "Justin Bieber Is Gay" many times
    101. Go to the highest floor and shout i'mma suicide!!

kittykitten

I'm a glitch
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    Attempt to bring a Reese's out of the store, then throw it at the person who comes up to investigate.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • 105. Bring your mate and have sex in one of the aisles. Be as loud and messy as possible.

106. Take a crap in the checkout lane. Be sure to eat something from Taco Bell before you do.

107. Bring a foulmouthed parrot to a children's aisle.

108. Shout "LEEROY JENKINS!!!" at full volume.

109. Go to the electronics section and hang up posters that advertise your favorite site for pirating.

kittykitten

I'm a glitch
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    (I'm sorry, but I just fell out of mai chair reading the one above)
    Chew gum and stick it on to one of the checkout aisles's conveyor belt, while it is being operated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back