• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
1376 Claim to have been sent back from the future in order to destroy Walmart before it gains awareness and enslaves the world.

1377 Dress like Batman and stand on top of shelves saying only "I am the hero Walmart deserves" when spoken to.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years

Run to a bunch of different departments, hijack their phone and make inappropriate announcements and such, ie. "Hardware store, women's underwear half off, bring the camera!"

Repeat until removed from said store.

Nakala Pri

Go to the place where they have those mugs, pour some coffee into them, then some heavy laxative, and hand them out to everyone in the store. But fiiiiirst, lock all the doors and make sure no one can use the bathroom, but wear a gas mask. xD

Nordk

Chief Harpoonist
Years
Get some banana's from the food-section and start throwing them in various random directions. Loudly complain about WalMart's low quality boomerangs.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
1386. Sit on the sink in the oppisite genders bathroom withthe door open and say hi to anyone who passes. if a clerk comes run up to him and shout "give me that (insert random thing here) and run out the store screaming This is Sparta!

Nakala Pri

Walk up to a clerk and scream; 'Fascist!' then slap 'em and get a cake and dunk it on their head then summon your friends to start eating it off their head. C:

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
1388: for returning back, its particularly bad. Go to every cashier naked and scream sing I just had sex
1389: have a single female cat in heat and a bunch of male cats, I mean ALOT and some catnip.
1390: inject viruses into all the electronics and yell "I am the king of rockland!"
1391: kill babies .-. In the store.... close to the enter exit

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
Run round screaming do you want to go out to everyone while naked with tattoo saying I love u on bicep n flex while sayin it

Back