• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years

Hold up the store with a banana. Hopefully someone knows how to defend themselves against a man wielding a banana! Bring a pointed stick too, in case someone eats your banana!

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
1426-
Dropping one of my home-made Diversion Detonators on the afro of every employee that I see, and then running around yelling random lines from Michael Jackson songs, pausing occasionally to have epileptic seizures while staring at the security camera. As they come to stop me, the Detonators explode in a flurry of baking powder and vinegar!

Nakala Pri

Get fourteen melons, write 'I hate you' on them then cover them in glue, sprinkle Sprinkles on them then throw them at a clerk while singing 'Pain' by Three Days Grace.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years

You need to first obtain a large, soft but stretchy enough blouse or dress for you to steal a watermelon, put it underneath the clothing acting like you're pregnant, then you walk over to the cashier with normal groceries and stuff, trip on your way out the door. Smash the melon. Then cry as you pick up watermelon pieces.

Nakala Pri

Grab a banana, peel it, throw a banana peel at someone and then get a cushion and stand on it and pelvic thrust your way through the store while throwing bread crumbs behind you~

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years

Moonwalking circles around anyone who crosses your path, then moonwalk out, and back in without buying anything. Lastly, find every fragile item n the store and throw them at people.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021

After somehow finding a way to get one of the employees' game cabinet keys, take every single 3DS game with the pricetags on them and stuff them tightly into a 3DS game case which you also steal, with the pricetag on it. Also earns you jail time! How much? I wouldn't know, I wouldn't be stupid enough to actually do this stuff.

Tek

Years
1436. Dress up like a Snorlax. Sleep in front of the doorway.

1437. Build a campfire and roast weenies in the outdoors section.

1438. Water any and all of the seed packets on the shelves in lawn & garden.

Yukari

Steal a flamethrower an axe and a gun and then reenact the Team Fortress 2 "Meet the Pyro" trailer using customers.

Nakala Pri

Try and grab peoples faces protesting it's a mask, kick a clerk in the nuts with a clown shoe then declare the store a hobo sanctuary before running out with streamers! :D

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
Buy a bunch of clothing from Walmart. Try to find some of those sensor tags and attach them to the clothes. Leave the store, and when the alarm goes off, look all confused and show the employees your receipt. Then smush the receipt in the manager's face and say, "You thought I was a criminal, so you need to do something nice! The store is MINE!" Then kick all the other customers out and build a fort with merchandise. Use the clothes you bought as ammo for a cannon to keep the employees off your new turf.

Last edited:

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years

Grt someone to go to the child's section (2 person job) and have someone sy (preferably a child sounding person) "I gotcha where I wantcha, now I'm gonna eatcha"

Back