• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

StuperMarkio

Hopeful Trainer
Years
  • 1541. You can dance if you want to.
    1542. You can leave your friends behind.
    1543. 'Cause your friends don't dance
    1544. And if they don't dance
    1545. Well, they're no friends of mine.

Nakala Pri

Storm in wearing a dead fish suit (held together with old bubblegum) and some bad-ass shades with a dance troupe, jump on a reception desk and sing Last Friday Night backwards and then scream 'BONSAAAAAI!!!!' and attempt to kiss the clerks. 8D

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

Cut up pineapple and then strap it to the hex bug fish and put them in with the real fish.

Nakala Pri

Strut in with a boombox in your hand with a Oshawott helmet on, put on Numa Numa, grab TONS of M&Ms and throw it around Walmart while pelvic thrusting, then yell at old ladies saying 'Yo fashUN, gurl, is totally DROP DEAD!!!' and then run around and kick shelves. :^D

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

Empty all of the jars of marshmallow creme and fill them with mayonaise and then fill the mayonaise jars with marshmallow creme.

Nakala Pri

Stroll in Walmart, start whistling the Skyrim theme song and then, out of no where, scream 'SARADA UCHIHA STOLE MY BEANS!!' and then run around the supermarket, throwing jars of pickles and people's feet. :D

Nakala Pri

Dip your socks in chicken fat, then slide around the floors of the supermarket, singing Mean by Taylor Swift, handing everyone pamphlets for safe sex. (Especially the old ladies!!! XD)

Disolia

Friend of the Lurantis
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Aug 14, 2019

The most literal, and dramatic method of getting yourself kicked out of Walmart, would be to construct a giant mechanized swinging device with an overly large boot attached to the end.
    Setup would just require you to place the object in question at the front of any Walmart store. Of course this would require assistance of one of the employees, as activating the mechanism yourself would just be silly and inaccurate.

Back