• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1 On 1 Tournament

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    Permission from Horizon

I just wanted to start a tournament with 1 vs 1 matches. Of course there are prizes to win! If you got trouble with linking to Wi-Fi with your DS but you can link to Wi-Fi with the wii and you got battle revolution you can also take part. But mind that there could come trouble if your opponent doesn't have Pokémon Battle Revolution. There is a maximum of 16 participants each tournament. If there are 16 participants I reveal the opponent you have to fight. Then you have 1 week to send in the results in a PM. If the deadline is passed and there are no results both participants are disqualified. Both will also be disqualified if both pretend to have won. If you try to get a battle with your opponent but your opponent keeps refusing and the deadline passes I will decide If you automatically pass or not.

Last winners:
    Wolflare

Rules:
    - OHKO moves like fissure, seer cold, etc. are not allowed.
    - Sleep clause (only may use move to make your opponent to sleep once)
    - Evasion clause
    - Ubers are allowed.
    - Hacked pokémon are allowed aslong as they don't have event moves like judgment, seedflare, dark void, etc, of have buffed up stats like 999 attack
    - Poison Clause (Only may use move to make your opponent poisoned once)
    - Paralyze Clause (Only may use move to make your opponent paralyzed once)
    - Items based on luck are not allowed. (Quick claw, Scope lens, etc)
    - Event moves like Darkvoid, Judgment, etc are banned.
    - Only one Pokémon on the party.
    - You are allowed to use diffrent Pokémon each round.
    - Free battle mode

Event Pokémon List:
    Mew
    Celebi
    Darkrai
    Arceus
    Shaymin
    Deoxys S
    Deoxys A
    Deoxys D
    Deoxys

Prizes:
    Winner can choose the following prizes:
    Feebass, Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Torchic, Mudkip, Treecko, Chimchar, Piplup, Turtwig, Eevee, Dratini.

All are level 1 and UT

Also the winner can choose a Evolutionstone or an Fossil wich will be given with the chosen Pokémon. (except for dawnstone and shiny stone)

If i don't have a particular item it will be called here:
    Skull Fossil
    Old Amber

Participants:
    1. Flyingtacos
    2. FroslassManiac

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I will join this, but I will have to battle next week as I have to work on training one of my Uber Pokemon. ;D

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    sign me up. So can we use something like a legit raikou?
    If it isn't an event. Either way, Raikou is in BL.

Are event Pokemon that are only found by an event (Mew, Celebi, etc.) not allowed, or is special event moves?

Last edited:

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    ...Why do you allow Ubers but not event pokemon? Your logic is very strange my friend...>_>

If it isn't an event. Either way, Raikou is in BL.

Are event Pokemon that are only found by an event (Mew, Celebi, etc.) not allowed, or is special event moves?

I would assume event moves...though for the life of me I can't imagine why, it's very silly.

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    ...Why do you allow Ubers but not event pokemon? Your logic is very strange my friend...>_>

I would assume event moves...though for the life of me I can't imagine why, it's very silly.
    Eh, I don't mind, but there is one event Pokemon that I would like to use for this tournament, otherwise, I do have a back up Uber. But, a lot of Ubers include event Pokemon such as Deoxys formes, Mew, Darkrai, and so on.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    id want to be in this but when does it start

It starts when the entries are full

Btw:
    Event pokémons are not allowed 'cause some people caught them unlegit and you never know when one's legit or not. Ubers like Raikou are legit.

mhh maybe i can make a change in rules so you don't have special event moves like Judgment, seedflare, darkvoid, etc.. but event pokemon are accepted..?

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Froslass_Maniac, people who hack in Battle Stadium have legit stats and such, so they may hack for a event Pokemon, but it will be fully legit and not have extreme stats. =3 I know a lot people who do this. XD

Sign me up My FC is 1848 4752 4144

^ _ ^

Can you also please present a list of event pokemon?
    Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys (all formes), Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin (both formes), and Arceus (soon to be released).

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    Well, Ima get owned, because I traded off all my legendaries except for Rayquaza. But, what the hell, I'm new and I need to make a name for myself somehow. Sign me up!

MasterUmbreon

Just see if you can keep up
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    You know I'm up for trying things out. Well not really, but now you do. Sign me up anyway ;)

Last edited:
    Back