• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1 On 1 Tournament

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    So, I get to battle two people? XD Cool! Oh, and I think you should put a rule that bans the famous Focus Sash, Endeavor, Quick Attack Rattata (some other Pokemon can learn it). That set is pure evil, and is almost impossible to defeat. >.>

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    U can beat endeavor rattata with anything w/sandstream or snow warning or during hail or snowstorm or other priority moves(the rattata is probably not that fast) and actually counter will kill it too. There are definitely better priority endeavor sashers (e.g. smeargle)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    U can beat endeavor rattata with anything w/sandstream or snow warning or during hail or snowstorm or other priority moves(the rattata is probably not that fast) and actually counter will kill it too. There are definitely better priority endeavor sashers (e.g. smeargle)
    Yes, that is why I said "almost", it just limits you on choosing Pokemon.

I just beat Giratina the master, I will ask him to confirm.

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
    Years
    well tacos won even after an unfortunate screw up lolz, I dont even know why ubers werent banned. but oh wellz maybe next time...stupid critical hits

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    whoops a bit screwed up o,o'' it' doesn't seem to contain. Wolflare who did you fight? i accidently put number 2 twice in it.. If you don't have battled yet 13 has to batlle 15

sorry my bad x)
    I battled 15, Giratina the master. But, NP, Giratina the master has to battle again though.

Giratina the master

A Member looking for ROM help
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2010
    YEAH MY pride is coming wolflare if i win i see you in round 2 but if i lose...heh best lets not say or it happens...13 in coming forr ya

Back