• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2007
    I can't pass from the 8 badge, where can i get waterfall? plz , somebody tell me because i can't end the game without it ; ; oh, and that was funny, the joke in white port City about Mew ^^

Jamos

Heh...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    I can't get into Quartz tower. I downloaded it 3 days ago and havent stopped playing it since. I went underwater and found the entrance to quartz tower but it doesnt let me in there, because there is no warp point.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2014
    I cant download Rapidshare wont let me!

therz 1 big flaw in this game. Once u fight the first blue hat boy and u go past him if u die u cant go anymor!
    img484.imageshack.us
    /img484
    /3884
    /pokemonstuckkifiedme5fc.png

Put the link together and
    add three w's before the link

Last edited by a moderator:

shocbolt

Lost Souls
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2009
    First of all great hack i love it. Anyway on a few pages before some one said progon evolves from elemental stones but can someone tell me which ones? cuz i got a thunderstone but it cant use that.ont mind if i ask but whats the legendary at begining called?the one that looks like rayquaza.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2006
    Aw, this game looks so awesome! But I can't download it. None of the links work for me...

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Not sure if it's been done, but I downloaded the release off the official site. I just have to say that the English is horrible.

Now, wait! Before anyone flames, let me get to my point. Because it's so bad, I've been going through the game and correcting it--I just started, however.

With Baro's leave, I will gladly post it for everyone to enjoy. I do this because the hack is so awesome and the bad language seems to hold it back. If he denies it, not a problem. I'll keep going, but only for my own enjoyment. I will never officially release my edit anywhere.

Here are some screenshots of my minor edits:
    quartz022fh.png
    quartz048lb.png

quartz060gy.png
    quartz098ck.png

quartz107uu.png

Last edited:

Jamos

Heh...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    The game is excellent, although the english may not be very good , its still got a good story line.

I am still playing it..yet i cannot anymore.. due to no warp point. I just wanted to prove that my game isnt stuffed...

The last one, i had to use a code to get up the top. I dont cheat, but to see if i could access quartz tower, this time i had too.

Well, I opened it up using advanced map and I found the area its supposed to lead to and their is a quartz tower, but no warp point. I would appreciate it, If someone could please tell me how do to insert one to lead to the area.

Last edited:

Darinho

Me rockss:p
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2006
    Yeah i also have this Problem :s And i can't work with advancemap:s.
    How i Come Further now:s?

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2006
    I have a clean copy of Ruby but whenever I patch this to it the screen remains white and the percentage at the top goes to like 1000% if not more? Anyone with a solution would be greatly appreciated.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • Try redownloading the ROM. Did you try out the ROM before patching it? Mine works fine, so you probably need to download the ROM somewhere else.

shocbolt

Lost Souls
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2009
    Ok since i passed through the leauge i guess i can help through some people here. Jamos use fly at that spot and youll see quartz town available to fly at.when you use fly you will end up inside the town itself

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back