• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.

shocbolt

Lost Souls
Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2009
    ok tenry evolves into wrestoro/wresmilk at level 45. it evolves to toro if the time of day is night and milk if its in the day just for those who need to know. wow this topics dead since baro left...........

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    The patch comes with LIPS. Open it and apply the IPS patch. You'll need to unzip the zip file, by the way.

Aggron-x-Ryder

Da Girl Who Rides Aggrons..duh
    Years
  • heh it finally worked! its quite good acually..
    It has one set down though...
    it has quite a bit of swearing and my 8 y.o bro likes to watch me play
    it gets a bit annoying telling him to close his eyes just in case...
    I dont mind... and is allright
    but the marriguna and drug are a bit much...
    its a great game and the new pokemon are allright
    its just the swearing that bothers me
    just a word to the wise XD
    Ciao

Last edited by a moderator:

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    Looks great o.o I remembered I tried a beta of this once. I've just reached Pink City.. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    how to get karenki

i got the dragon wing but i dunno what to do with it any help?

shocbolt

Lost Souls
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2009
    Ill tryr to find out but i have problems FINDING the dragon wing so could you ay how u got it?

ShiningCharizard20033

A cat grabbed my pic and ran.
    Years
  • Patched it and it works perfectly. I beat the game yesterday. It was really fun. 10/10 for me. Nice job, Baro. :cool: :D

Moderator edit: No mentioning of ROM-Sites. Thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2006
    hey where do i get the lava cookie i cant find it and who gives the pokeblock thinggy? o and the glitch is bcuz u dont have the full version u gotta download the second part of it which is 2 MB so plz help me!

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    When I try to play it it just goes to a blank white screen. I used a clean rom.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    I like it, it's excellent. XD I was playing it almost non-stop yesterday. Haven't beaten it yet, though. Trying to fill up my Pokedex. x3

HackMaster72

Ruby+HackMaster= Rubikonartist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    Selling Quartz :shocked:

i am sorry to say this all.... but someone is selling Quartz...:shocked:... just google Pokemon Quartz and click feeling lucky... Then you will see who has been selling Quartz, A GERMAN GAME SUPPLIER CALLED BUITK2K!!!!!!!:shocked: :(

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
    Years
  • This has been asked multiple times in this topic but never answered, how do I proceed after the sixth badge? There is absolutely no way past the Star Temple, so I ASSUME you have to get the jewel and then the path will open, but I may be wrong. Either way, I want to know how to get to the jewel, and I also want to know how to proceed past white jungle, as I'm stuck in there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back